thirty-six.

(   TRUE  

(   TRUE   .   CRIME.   )

the next day, wednesday, thing, and orpheus were stood inside the morgue after having heard the news of there being another body. wednesday had all but interrupted orpheus' much needed sleep, saying something about a body and how important it would be to examine it.

it was a good thing he was awoken early because he got to witness ajax stoned, half way out the shower and (thankfully) with a towel wrapped around his waist. orpheus had just brushed it off, knowing that ajax would come back to later that day.

"while i do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victims and make copies." wednesday ordered, turning to look at thing, who rested on a metal table. thing tapped it loudly, visibly deflating, "don't pout" orpheus ordered, a small frown on his face as he gazed down at thing. "besides, your scalpel skills are questionable" orpheus added.

"do you remember our 13th birthday, when uncle fester gave us that cadaver? you sliced right through that man's carotid" wednesday reminded thing, earning a small lift of orpheus' lips as he too remembered what wednesday was talking about.

immediately after the three got to work, orpheus wheeling the body of the homeless man out. a gash was visibly present on his forehead and orpheus grimaced, remembering how the man was towards them. wednesday pulled a recorder out of her pocket, pressing play and speaking into it.

"thursday, 7:23 p.m. the body is that of a fifty year old male." in the distance, thing worked on copying some paperwork, the sound weirdly soothing to orpheus. "lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands" orpheus said, lifting the mans hands with his own and inspecting them.

"what remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. subject has been almost entirely disemboweled" wednesday continued on, lifting the sheet back and getting closer, beady eyes running over the old man's body.

as she continued looking, orpheus bent his knees and peered into the little freezer that had become the old man's new home, his eyes widening a fraction, "holy shit" he muttered, catching wednesday's attention, who bent down as well. "this is curious," she sighed out, brows slightly furrowed. "subject's left foot is missing, it appears yo have been chewed off at the ankle"

suddenly and frsnrically, thing came into the morgue, immediately catching the twins' attention. "have you seen a left foot anywhere?" orpheus decided to ask, peering down at thing. "calm down, who's coming?" wednesday asked, his erratic signing confusing the two. it took no time for the twins to realize that it was the sheriff, and they simultaneously tsked, rolling the old man back into his space with annoyance.

"hey" orpheus muttered, nodding his head to another spot, his brows raised in question. "great idea, orph" wednesday muttered, opening it and letting orpheus help her up before he hauled himself into the one next to her. thing was quick to push them in, locking the door in place and almost immediately orpheus heard two people walk in.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
IM FINALLY BACK WOOOOOO
not sure if anyone is still interested in this book but if you are then hello welcome back:) sorry it's so short but i just wanted to at least get something out