CHAPTER TWO

Hey hey! We're here into Chapter Two for more drama. And of course, there will be.
Make sure to vote and like. Oh! Please comment.

*  *  *  *  *  *

Rebecca got in and was fascinated by the designs and textiles.

'Wow! This school is so cool!' she thought as she walked with her back for some distance.

"Hey. It's better walking with your eyes in front." A fair-skinned guy said to her. Elliot Stans. He is the son of two wealthy actors. Having his father attractive looks, he's mostly likely to be the first year's 'hot kid'. People thought he would end up like them to become an actor, but He's studying arts. The drawing type.

"Oh! Thank you." Rebecca told him as she turned to him. "The school really fascinated me, that's all."

"Yeah, no kidding..." He said, then chuckled. Seeing him laugh made Rebecca blush a bit, but she immediately slapped her head quietly.

"Anyways, are you new too?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're supposed to be gathered in the Solaris hall." He said.

"Solaris hall? How many halls are here?" She asked, surprised.

"I think about 4..." He said as Rebecca was speechless. She hadn't realized she had entered a rich college through scholarship!

"I see..." She said, feeling out of place.

"Hey, I know the way there. Let's go together." He suggested.

'He is really kind. Unlike a certain brat I met!' she thought then followed him.

They got to the hall in time and took a seat.

"Hi, mind if I join you two?" A cheerful girl asked. Olive Brees. Daughter of the vice general in the army. She's 18 and has gold-like hair, not blond. Her eyes were dark green like a forest.

"Sure. You sit with us." Rebecca told her as she did so with a friend of hers.

"I'm Olive. This is Taylor." She introduced as Taylor waves. Taylor Roosevelt. 18 years old, only child of the famous director, Carson Roosevelt. She has brown hair and hazel nut color eyes.

"Nice to meet you two. My name's Elliot." Elliot introduced himself.

"And I'm Rebecca. Pleasure to meet you two." She said with a polite snile.

"You too!" Olive exclaimed happily.

"...Alright students, you will now be given your schedules and locker numbers." Announced the Dean head mistress.

* * * * * * *

"Alright, let's see who's in the same course for first period." Olive suggested. "I've got History."

"Anatomy...." Taylor said.

"I've got Graph designs, sorry.." Elliot said while rubbing his head.

"Mine's Fashion designs. Guess we have different courses." Rebecca said.

"Awwww~ Bummer!" Olive whined. "No matter. Let's meet in the cafeteria after our lectures. First one there keeps seats for all of us, alright?"

"Alright." The others responded before leaving to their course halls.

* * * * * * * *

Rebecca enters her hall to meet a few students.

'I guess not everyone likes fashion..' she thought, then heads up to the back. The teacher then walks in and makes everyone introduce themselves. After that, she begins the lecture.