CHAPTER THIRTY

Olive and Taylor gets into a cab, driving to Rebecca's house.

"..." Olive remains silent as she cuddles herself.

"Did something happen Olly, you don't look well?" Taylor asks her seeing her expression and worries.

"Huh?" She asks in shock. "Oh, no no.. I'm fine.." She responds sounding a bit distressed.

' Seriously Ivan, what did you do to her..' Taylor thinks anxiously. She takes a pic of her and sends it to Ian.

* * * * * * * * *

"Ding." Ian's phone buzzes and he checks it.

"Message from Taylor I guess?" Ivan says trying to tease him while the three of them walk towards the stairs.

"Yeah.." He says then sees the pic and the caption under:

' Show Ivan.' She captioned it.

"Hey Ivan.." He shows him the pic, Ivan immediately takes his phone from him and looks at the picture while standing on the first step.

"Hey pretty boy. We're still on a mission you know.." Elliot tells him, noticing his face because Ivan stares at the picture, with a small smile.

"Hey Ian, I'm gonna delete this off your phone, you don't mind right?" Ivan asks while sending it to his as he starts to climb the stairs.

"Nah, just gimme back the phone before we face Mark." He tells him.

"You got it." Ivan responds. After climbing the stairs, they reach a floor and see Mark standing right in the center.

"Hah. Looks like you finally show yourself.." Elliot says.

"You said it Elliot. No more guards to protect you?" Ivan asks him.

"I don't need them anymore.." Mark replies then looks to his side. "Come here." Rebecca walks out looking totally different, her hair and eyes are now in their original colors, her clothes are a bit rough and dirted and her face looks glum.

"Rebecca?" Elliot says seeing her, with a shocked expression.

"Get them." Mark tells her. Rebecca turns her head to glare at him but he glares back and snaps his fingers.

"Aaaaahhh~!!" She screams then he snaps them again. Rebecca gets up and instantly faces Elliot with fierce eyes.

"Huh.." He says in surprise of her eyes and not noticing that she had raced towards him, about to pierce him her nails.

"Elliot! Dodge!" Ivan yells to him. Elliot immediately snaps back and ducks by a second, having a small scratch on his cheek.

"Ahh.. ahh.. Thanks Ivan.." Elliot says while panting on the floor, heavily.

"He's using that shock collar to control her." Ian says as Rebecca immediately turns and charges towards Ian, Ian immediately ducks down then instantly hits her on her knees to make her weak.

"Nice job Ian." Ivan says. Rebecca stands in her posture for a while then raises her head while cracking her neck. "Uh.."

"It'll take a lot more that to hurt a royal blood. I suggest you surrender." Mark tells them.

"To hell with you old man." Ivan says in spite.

"What did you say?!" He asks angrily as Ivan smirks then grins.

"I said, 'To. Hell. With. You. Old man.' " Ivan says then grins at him. Rebecca immediately heals her knees and runs towards Ivan from behind.

"Oi Ivan! She's going after you!" Ian shouts.