CHAPTER EIGHT

Now, we are going into the good things. Can't wait to know what happens.
Xlm-al16.

*  *  *  *  *  *

"E-Elliot?" Rebecca says surprised then immediately pushes away from Hunter. "It's not what it looks like." She goes to him and holds him by his sleeve. "Please, hear me out."

"To think you of all people would do this." He said before taking his hand back from her and walking away annoyed.

' Elliot...' Rebecca thought, she never meant to skip class. She didn't even realize when she ran out of the library to go to her class.

* * * * * * * *

"You're late." The lecturer tells her with a strict tone.

"I'm sorry sir." She apologizes with her head down in regret.

"Final warning. Go sit down." He told her as she walks to where Elliot is sitting.

"May I?" She asks still feeling guilty. Elliot doesn't react, he plainly ignores her and focuses on what the teacher is saying. Rebecca sits beside him anyways. Elliot immediately moves some space away from her. ' He is still mad.'

' I didn't know when she became friends with that guy. Why would she hide this from me? This isn't the first time she's doing this. That evening too.. why was she in his arms, how could they have walked to school together.. and now she- argh!' Elliot thinks and without thinking he slams the table.

"Mr Stans. Do you have something you want to share to us?" The lecturer asks him after hearing him slam the table.

"No sir. I'm sorry." He apologizes still pissed then bends his head to relax.

' I really need to fix this.' Rebecca thinks looking at him with guilt.

After the course, Rebecca had seen that Ellie had fallen asleep so she taps him.

"Elliot.." she calls to him.

"Hmm..." Elliot mumbles then looks up to see Rebecca.

"It's lunch time-" she says but Elliot shoves her hand away and walks out of the room. Rebecca gets up quickly and goes after him. "Elliot. Hey. Wait up!" Elliot didn't care and didn't bother about going to the cafeteria. "Ahh~". Rebecca pants and continues to go after him to the rooftop.

"Will you quit following me?" He asks before opening the door to the rooftop.

"Elliot, please. I'm really sorry." Rebecca apologizes while panting heavily.

"I don't need your apology. Just leave me alone and go meet your boyfriend." He tells before opening the door, slamming it shut and locking it.

' Ahh... what am I supposed to tell Olive now?' She thinks then she turns and walks to the cafeteria.

Hunter who followed them in the form of a bug, turns back and goes to the door.

' That human thinks he can do whatever he likes to her.' He thinks angrily then morphs into a wolf, uses one of his claws to open the door, goes in and turns back before Elliot sees him.

"Who the-" Elliot says while turning to see Hunter. "How the-" Hunter immediately slams the door so hard that it gets stuck to the frame. He then walks towards Elliot raging with anger. "What the heck? Get away from me." Hunter grabs him by the neck and lifts him up before slowly choking him.

"What the f*** do you think you're doing? How can you just take what you see and not even care to listen to what she has to say! Are you an idiot!?" Hunter asks angrily then he takes a deep breath and looks into Elliot eyes about to hypnotize him.