CHAPTER FOUR

OMG! To think drama could rise to this point. Crazy~!
Xlm-al16.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

Rebecca walks into the school building then her phone dings. 'What now?' she thought. She walked to her locker and checks the message:

' Hey. I told him about it and he is fine with it.' Olive texted.

' Thanks a lot. I owe you one.' Rebecca sent back before opening her locker and placing her phone inside.

"Hey." Taylor said as Rebecca closed her locker a bit to see her.

"Hi Taylor, do you need something?" She asked her letting go of the door and turning to her.

"Elliot told me to collect your number." She said giving her phone to her.

'My number? Does he finally want to talk to me or -' she thought then sighed. "Sure." Rebecca took Taylor's phone and dialed her number in it. "There."

"Thank you." She said before turning to leave.

"Sorry but, are you and Olive childhood friends?" She asked.

"Yes." She replied then walked to her course class.

*  *  *  *  *  *

After school, Rebecca's about to call Willow.

"Hey hey!" Olive exclaimed coming to her with Taylor.

"Hey you two. Going soon?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, Taylor's driver's taking us today." She said.

"So you two stay together?" She asked.

"Sort of, we've been besties since we were kids, Our parents always do this." Olive explained then Elliot came by.

"Hey girls, sorry to disturb but- mind if I talk to Rebecca for a minute?" He asked politely.

"Sure. See you two tomorrow you two!" Olive exclaimed before taking Taylor's hand and walking to the parking lot with her.

"Uhm...." Rebecca stuttered "What did you wanna-".

"I'm sorry for trying to pry into your personal matters, I just- it really made me feel uneasy seeing my friend down like that." He explained feeling guilty. Rebecca felt sorry and walked to him.

"It's okay, I should be one apologizing tho. But really, It's fine, sorry for not trusting you." She said. The next thing she knew Elliot scoffed and smiled feeling happy.

"All's good." After seeing him smile like that, Rebecca confirmed that she really had feelings for him. Behind the front entrance, Hunter was eavesdropping on their conversation and was pissed. When he saw Rebecca entering her car to leave he walked up to Elliot.

"Hey." He said acting like nothing happened.

"Oh-uhm...hello..." Elliot replied.

"I'm Hunter, Hunter Micks." He said giving out his hand.

"Elliot Stans." He responded and shook his hand.

"So, I wondered, do you believe in vampires?" He asked out of the blue.

"What? What's with that question all of a sudden?" Elliot asked surprised.

"Oh. So you don't?" He asked rhetorically before leaning close to him. "Well, I think you should because~ one of them might show up in your dreams and could possibly kill you, so-be sure to watch your back~." Then turned away and left.

'Geez. What was that all about?' Elliot thought a bit frightened.

*  *  *  *  *

It's been a week. Rebecca and her friends decides to hang out during the weekend.