CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Here we are. Now we have the answer to our suspension.

* * * * * * * *

Rebecca who was in the room laughing with the girls, felt a sharp blow of wind and Hunter's intent.

"Whoa. That was a cold one.." Olive says while going to close the window.

"Wait!" Rebecca shot. Olive stops and Rebecca goes to the window, she looks around before secretly using her vampire eyes to try and track him. ' Nothing... that idiot, where did he run off to?'

"Rebecca. It's cold outside." Olive tells her while pulling her in gently and shutting the window.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She apologizes while moving away from the window.

"Rebecca, is something wrong? Did you see something outside?" Taylor asks noticing her expression while sitting on the bed.

"No no. I just wanted to be sure that it wasn't snowing yet..." She lies. "Anyways... isn't it already past 6, don't you guys need to be home?"

"Definitely. My mom's coming over for a visit, we should get going Taylor.." Olive says talking to Taylor.

"Alright. We'll be going then, bye Beca." Taylor tells her while walking out.

"Bye!!" Olive exclaims while waving then leaves the room, once she shuts the door. Rebecca frantically takes a t-shirt and a pair of trousers with sandals into the bathroom and changes. She steps out of the room about to rush out but stumbles into Elliot.

"Elliot?!" She exclaims in shock.

"Hey... are you going somewhere?" He asks noticing her clothes.

"Shouldn't you be heading home? Your mom may worry..." Rebecca says nervously waiting for him to leave.

"My family's off on a trip without me because of school so, there's no one home." He says. "Plus.." as he walks towards her, Rebecca follows his movements, he stops in front of her and caresses her face. "..I want to stay with you.." she blushes a bit but immediately remembers to find Hunter and snaps out it.

"I'm sorry Elliot but I need to go somewhere, right now." She tells him in a serious tone. She walks pass him but Elliot grins before pulling her back and holding her by her waist. "Elli-" Rebecca looks at his eyes and sees him grinning more which reminds her of when Theodore was doing the same. "Theo... dore.."

"Finally! Took you long enough to realize..." He says as he uses one of his hand to take off the wig he was wearing.

"..w-why.." she stutters trembling again.

"Why? That friend of yours is a nuisance. He ruined our fun... Which is why~ I got a lil' friend who would take care of him.." Theodore tells her while still grinning at her. "Now~ where were we~"

*Flash back*

Hunter sensed a vampire presence, it wasn't Rebecca's so he easily knew it was Paulina and ran off to find her. He runs eight kilometers from the house but had lost her.

"Looking for me boy~?" Paulina asks him while sitting on a fence on the roof of a building which was five floors higher than the one Hunter was on.

"You.. what do you want?" He asks her with an annoyed look. "Why are you doing this?" Paulina then immediately to runs to his back, places her hands on his shoulders and moves it down slowly.

"Why you ask? Did you know that I~ used to be human before?" She asks him while still moving her hand but Hunter pushes her off him and moves away before turning to her.

"I know. If you were, why are you doing all this to them? What about your parents?" Hunter asks her.

"They're just a bunch of old farts. But, if you want~" she says then runs swiftly to his face. "You could help me turn them into vampires.."