CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

In Rebecca's house, Willow and Parker were happy to see Rebecca and everyone return safely and glad to hear about Mark's death.

* * * * * * * *

"Are they resting well?" Willow asks Paulina and Taylor, who walk into the living room together.

"Yeah. Rebecca is just unconscious due to the pain from the shock collar." Paulina answers her.

"And Ivan? How is he?!" Olive asks, looking really anxious. Taylor smiles and walks towards her.

"Go see him.." She tells her in her ear. Olive is surprised then nods and runs to Hunter's room to see Ivan.

(P.S They didn't go the hospital because they knew no one would help them, even Ivan who is a human too, to them, he's an accomplice of the vampires so he won't be attended to.)

"Ivan." Olive says while opening the door and seeing him, trying to sit up. "What are you doing?" She enters and closes the door behind her, then runs towards him and helps him sit properly.

"I'm ok, Olly, you didn't have to.." He tells her.

"Drop it." She tells him, sounding annoyed. Ivan notices and smiles.

"Why are you acting all tough?" He says along with a smirk as he takes her by her arm and pulls her towards him, causing her to fall on top him.

"You-!" She shot before he leans forward and kisses her.

"Just because the side of my waist hurts doesn't mean I can't do anything to you~" Ivan tells her in her ear.

"W-What?" She says in surprise as Ivan smirks and turns her over. He then leans forward and begins to kiss on her neck. As he kisses her, he moves further down towards her chest.

"I-Ivan.. ngh... what about your waist? You shouldn't be moving.." Olive tells him feeling concern.

"I'd advise you be concerned about yourself more than my waist, if it wasn't for this waist pain, I would have done worst.." He tells her then continues kissing her.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Willow, Parker, and Hunter watch Rebecca, who still lies unconscious in her parent's bed in their room.

"Hunter, don't you think you should eat something?" Willow asks him, knowing he's been staring at Rebecca ever since they got back.

"Thank you for your concern, aunty, but I'm fine.." He says while still staring at Rebecca. He looks at her neck. He had broken off the collar, but he worries about the amount of pain she faced with it.

"Hunter, we understand you are worried, but-" Parker says trying to cheer him.

"Mhm~" Rebecca sounds while battling her eyes slowly. "What's with the noise?" Hunter's eyes widens with happiness.

"Excuse me..." He says before shedding tears while getting up and leaving the room.

"Huh? Wasn't he eager to see her?" Parker asks, confused. Willow, who caught a glimpse of him shedding tears, just smiles while patting his back.

"Leave him.." She tells him then walks towards the bed. "How are you feeling, dear?" She sits near Rebecca and places a hand on her.

"A little weak.." She tells her, and then she smacks her tongue against her mouth.

"Thirsty?" She asks her.

"Not water.." She tells Willow with a glum face.

"Why are you acting like a sad puppy?" Willow asks her before hitting her head, then bends her head to her neck. "Go ahead, you've been asleep for a while.."