CHAPTER ELEVEN

Hey guys! So, let's see what happens in this chapter shall we?
Xlm-al16.

*  *  *  *  *  *

"... E-Elliot!" Rebecca yells anxiously. "Hello! Elliot, you there?" Hunter sits up immediately while showing concern.

"Something happened?" He asks.

"It's Elliot!" She shot after hanging up frantically. She is so worried that she quickly walks to her shoe rack and takes a pair of sandals to go find him. She is about to open the room door but Hunter takes a hold of her shirt, trying to stop her.

"Hey. I'm coming with you." He tells her, Rebecca nods and they both leave after making an excuse to Willow. Rebecca almost calls a cab but Hunter pulls her back to the side of the house. "It would be faster to teleport."

"You're right." She responds then places her hands on to ground immediately a sharp memory of her vampire mother doing this same thing pops into her head. "Huh... who was that...?" She mumbles quietly.

"What is it?" Hunter asks after hearing her mumbling something.

"Oh. Nothing... never mind." She tells him. He ignores it and places a hand on her shoulder. They teleport to the place where Elliot is left unconscious. "Elliot!" Rebecca runs over to meet him and is stunned by the injuries all over him.

"How interesting~" Hunter says before kneeling down and taking a look at Elliot.

"What is? He is terribly hurt and is bleeding from the mouth. We need to get him to the hospital!" Rebecca shot anxiously.

"I don't think that's safe." He says while still examining Elliot.

"Why? He's hurt and he needs treatment!" Rebecca shot trying to understand Hunter's point.

"Did you bother looking here?" He asks while tilting Elliot's neck to the side where Paulina had bitten him. "We have another hidden survivor."

"There's another vampire?" She asks surprised.

"Though it seems this vampire is a stubborn one." Hunter says then looks at the environment and spots a folded note. He stands, walks towards it, picks it and opens it. "Oh~ that person seems to have been a past friend to have sent you this."

"That paper..." Rebecca says then remembers when she saw it and randomly stuffed it into her bag without bothering to read it. "What does it say?!"

"It's just about the girl mentioning that because of you she's a vampire..." Hunter says while looking at it. "Hey, do you remember what I told you... about 'EX-VP'?"

"Yes, what is it?" She asks still holding Elliot. She has placed his head on her laps as she is still kneeling.

"There's been news about a creature who hunts humans at night, the creature is actually a vampire, and my suspect is this friend of yours." Hunter says.

"Ok. But let's first of all help Elliot then talk about all this, please." She says caressing her hand on his face.

*  *  *  *  *  *

Rebecca teleports them back to her room and Hunter locks the door. Rebecca lies Elliot on the bed after taking off his shoes. She opens his shirt and is stunned by how magnificent his abs looks.

"Hey. He might end up dying if you don't patch him up soon." Hunter mentions while noticing her expression. Rebecca immediately snaps out of it and takes out a bandage. She wraps it around the side of his stomach that was bruised as that was where Paulina hurt him.

"Who the heck is this girl?" Rebecca asks herself getting annoyed because of the injuries on Elliot.

"You don't remember anyone?" Hunter asks.