CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Meanwhile, with Ian, Taylor, and Ivan. They couldn't stay because Taylor's dad was still inside. They had stopped at a street nearby.

"Guess we'll see tomorrow?" Ian tells Taylor while sliding a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah.." She replies then wraps her hands on his neck. "Goodbye kiss?"

"We'll see each other in about nine hours, can't wait?" He tells her while chuckling a bit.

"Nooo~" She whines. Ian just sighs and pecks her on the lips. He tries to pull back, but Taylor pushes his head forward and kisses him.

"Geez Olly, why did you have to be asleep?" Ivan asks Olive, who is still sleeping in his arms. He just pouts and looks away from Ian and Taylor making out. "Ahem!! Guys, it's been five minutes already."

"Sorry Ivan.." Taylor apologizes with an apologetic face while looking at him.

"Jealous much?" Ian asks him while he hugs Taylor. Ivan just grits his teeth and sighs. Taylor's phone then rings.

"Guess that's my dad, we'd better get inside.." Taylor tells Ian as she lets go.

"Thank goodness..." Ivan mutters quietly. Taylor takes Olive by her arm and places it over her shoulders.

"Alright, guys. See ya." Taylor tells them then walks towards the gate. Ian waves and watches them enter the gate.

"Can we go?" Ivan asks Ian, who suddenly grins at him.

"Still upset you couldn't make out with Olly~?" Ian teases him. Ivan immediately turns to him and grabs him by the shirt.

"Only I call her that." He warns him.

"Easy tiger, I only used it to tease you." Ian explains calmly. Ivan relaxes and pats his shoulders.

"Sorry, let's hurry back before mom gets angry." He tells him as Ian smiles and follows him.

* * * * * * * * *

Later that day, around 11, the team has all gathered in front of the mayor's office, waiting for their turn.

"Guys, am I the only one who's nervous?" Olive asks while crossing her arms and tapping her feet a bit.

"You're not the person that's supposed to feel nervous Olive? They're the ones who are supposed to be nervous.." Taylor tells her while patting her back.

"Taylor's right. How are you guys feeling about this?" Ian asks Rebecca, Hunter, and Paulina.

"A lil' nervous.." Rebecca responds with an anxious look while smiling.

"Nothing really, just normal.." Hunter replies as he relaxes on the seat and extends his arm to place it on Rebecca's shoulder. Rebecca immediately smacks his hand off while glaring at him. Hunter just chuckles and ruffles her hair a bit. " You idiot! Do you have any idea how long it took me to do my hair!" Hunter covers her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh.." He shushes her. "We're in front of the mayor's office, remember?" He reminds her with a smirk on his face. Rebecca blushes in embarrassment.

"Mhmm~ is someone's embarrassed?" Hunter asks her while still smirking at her as Rebecca just glares at him.

"What about you, Paulina?" Olive asks her, turning to her direction.

"Why should I be nervous? If they don't acknowledge us, we'll just go back into hiding with new identities, right Becky?" She asks Rebecca whose calm down.

"Though that would be a good backup plan, the people of the country know we have friends. It wouldn't work.." Rebecca explains.

"True, especially the students from college. They know we're close to you.." Ethan says.