CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

It's the night of the valentine's dance. Everyone is in nice clothes and accessories.

"Wow.. they really put a lot effort into decorating this place.." Ivan says while looking around.

"You don't say.. this hall's amazing..." Elliot says with a smile.

"Hey duos." Pete Davidson calls to them. He's a sophomore student who always bullies the twins. He walks towards them with another friend of his.

"Hey Pete. Still living I see." Ivan responds arrogantly to his call while turning to him, so does Ian and Elliot.

"You lil' punk!" Pete shouts in a really angry tone then immediately grabs hold of his shirt.

"Easy Dave.. A party's going on here. We don't wanna ruin their fun on such a night.." His friend tells him with a pat on his shoulder. Pete listens and back off.

"Heh. We'll meet after the night, have fun ya lil' bunch of sh*theads." Pete tells them while walking away with his friend.

"Better hurry. Your train to hell's coming soon." Ivan tells him back with a smirk. "Ow!"

"You still don't heed to what Mother says brother." Ian tells Ivan after smacking his head.

"What did you expect me to do? He was literally talking sh*t about us!" He tells Ian who just glares at him. "Fine. I won't do it again..."

"Hey Elliot. Twins, what's up?" Hunter says while walking towards them.

"Hunter~!" A girl calls to him as she runs towards him.

"Uhmm.. do I know you by any chance?" He asks her politely.

"Really? Did you forget that day we were in the school clinic after I got hurt and you tried to help me..." The girl lies to her other friends as she has her arm interlocked with Hunter's.

"I'm sorry but, which day exactly did my boyfriend help you?" Rebecca asks the girl after hearing her and smiling creepily, she is trying to hide her anger by plastering that smile.

"And? Who are you? I just said he-" The girl lies again but Rebecca raises her hand and cracks some fingers while still smiling like that. "I- He's all yours! I was kidding!" The girl runs away scared as Rebecca and the other girls walk up to the boys.

"Thank goodness she left, if she had stayed any longer I might have used my-" Rebecca says almost mentioning her vampire powers, forgetting that Ivan and Ian are here, luckily Hunter pulls her to him and covers her mouth. From their position, it looks like he's hugging her.

"Lemme guess, you couldn't wait..?" Ivan asks Hunter who just chuckles awkwardly. He then looks down to Rebecca and bends his head to her ear.

"The twins are here, they don't know about our vampire side.." He whispers but Rebecca is all red because Hunter is slightly breathing on her ear and it tickles her, unknowingly because of that, she grips Hunter's shirt as though it's hers so not to scream or make any weird sounds. "Something the matter?"

"Don't..." She says still trying to calm herself down. "Please don't breathe on my ear the next time you wanna whisper something... It tickles..." She's looking at him with kind of nervous face.

"Is it just me or just watching them show off their PDA makes you feel single..?" Ivan asks feeling out of place. "Hey Elliot-" He turns back to only see Ian.

"He already left with the new girl." Ian tells him, Ivan sighs with a solemn face.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Ivan asks Ian.

"I plan to go talk to that girl over there, she seems interesting.." Ian tells him pointing to Taylor who is chatting with Olive by the table with snacks and drinks.