CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Alright fans! Let's see what happens in this chapter.
Xlm-al16.

* * * * * * * * * *

Rebecca just lays in bed, weak and pale. It's been three days and she hasn't eaten. She's been rolling around in her room aimlessly.

"Hunter..." She says while looking at the ceiling then she hears a knock. "Hunter!" She gets to her feet and runs over to the door. She immediately opens it and meets Hunter standing there with a policeman beside him.

"How have you been Rebe-" He says but Rebecca had already jumped and hugs him.

"Hunter!" She exclaims happily then she starts sobbing.

"Hey hey, I'm okay..." He tells her as she pulls away a bit then suddenly kisses him. The police officer coughs to grab their attention as Rebecca stops, lets go and walks back to the door.

"I'm sorry." She apologizes.

"It's.. ok.." The officer says. "Anyways, I'll be leaving..." he walks away to his car as Rebecca watch him. Hunter immediately walks to her, takes her hand and pulls her into her room.

"Why did you do that?" He asks her while pinning her to the door after shutting it.

"I dunno.." she responds as she looks down.

"How can't you know? Do you love me or Elliot? Who is it?!" Hunter asks waiting on her answer.

"I don't know... I don't even know why I did that... after you saved me that day, I stayed home waiting for you to return. I didn't attend Taylor's party and I even sent a letter of absence to the school for a week just so I could-" Rebecca explains before Hunter bends a bit and kisses her. He pulls back but Rebecca wraps her hand around his neck and kisses him, he kisses back and holds her waist.

Their kiss becomes a french kiss to which during so, Rebecca moans a few times then Hunter carries her, walks to the bed and places her down. He looks down at her, at her body then to her face,  she too looks back at him out of breath.

"Rebecca... are you sure about what you're doing?" Hunter asks her as he slowly places his hand on her leg and slowly moves it up. He reaches her laps begins to caress it.

"I.. I dunno..." She replies while panting harder then she moans softly and uses her hand to cover her mouth. "Hunter...please... stop..."

"If that's what you want.." He says as he stops and stands up. "I'll be in the room, call me if you need any..." Then he walks out. Rebecca is still panting and is in thoughts of what just happened.

' Why... why does my heart pound for Hunter so much... he's only been a friend to me since we crossed paths... so, why? Why do I regret stopping him?' She thinks as she places her legs on the bed and cuddles herself.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, At the hospital Theodore was sent to. The nurse on duty just finished changing his bandages and leaves the ward.

' Sigh.. that nurse was so sexy... if only she didn't have to leave so early..' He thinks before falling back onto the pillow.

"Hi~" Paulina greets him sitting on the window pane with a wave.

"Who are you?" He asks curiously as Paulina steps down and walks to the front of his bed.

"Me? I'm a normal friend who needs help and what you want... is this right~?" She asks him while opening her shirt in front of him revealing her bra.

"Hehe! You really can read my mind.." He says sitting up immediately.

"Want to feel it?" She asks him while leaning towards him.