CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

*Sometime earlier*

Rebecca stands in front of the organization. She takes a deep breath and sighs heavily as her hair color changes. She opens her eyes, which have changed to red.

' I'll make you pay for hurting my friends.' She thinks angrily then strides into the building. All the way, she didn't leave a single person alive. The path she walks on is covered in blood stains and dead bodies.

She reaches Mark's floor. She meets a crowd of guards ready and set to attack her.

"Get lost." She tells them then swiftly charges towards them, as she runs through them, she slices them with her nails.

"Give it up, princess." Mark tells her while pointing a gun at her mother's head, which surprises Rebecca, calming her to her original state.

(P.S. During the time the group were discussing their plans, Mark had sent two people to kidnap her parents.)

"Rebecca, we're fine. Don't worry.." Willow tells her before Mark slaps her hardly, causing her to fall to the ground. "Ah!"

"Mother!" Rebecca shouts in an anxious tone. "Leave her. You want me, right?!"

"Heh! You're a very smart princess.." He tells her as one of Mark's men comes towards her with a collar. "Put that collar on, and I'll free your parents."

"No, Beca! Don't do it!" Parker shouts, then Mark shots a bullet that lands in front of him.

"I won't miss the next one old geezer." Mark tells him with a stern tone while glaring at him.

"Leave him too!" Rebecca shouts. She takes the collar, unlocks it, and puts it on. Immediately, it locks. "Look! I've worn the collar! Now let them go!"

"My~ isn't this amusing?" He asks himself. "Oh well, I am a man of my words so..." He then signals to two men to come to him. "Free them." The men walk towards Willow and Parker and unties the ropes on their hands and legs.

"What do you want with Rebecca, you monster?!" Willow asks Mark immediately, grabbing him by his shirt and looking straight into his eyes with rage.

"Mother!" Rebecca yells as she runs to stop her. Immediately, Mark smirks and snaps his fingers. "Aaaahhh!!" Rebecca falls to her knees while screaming because the collar is a shock collar.

"Rebecca!" Parker shouts as he runs to her to try and comfort her.

"If you love her and want her to live, I advise you to let go of me, woman." Mark tells Willow as he looks down at her and glares at her. Willow grits her teeth, pushes him back, and goes to Rebecca.

"Alright. Stop it!" Willow demands Mark.

"Fine~," He snarls as he snaps his fingers again, turning off the shock collar.

"Ahh.. Ahh..." Rebecca pants hardly.

"My goodness.. Rebecca, why did you wear this?!" Willow asks her with an anxious face and teary eyes.

"Please don't cry, mother.." Rebecca tells her as she uses her finger to wipe some of her tears.

"But really, Rebecca, you shouldn't have done this.. we would have been fine.." Parker tells her.

"No, father.. it wouldn't matter because I am his target. He wants me, not either of you.." She tells them.

"But still.." Willow says worriedly.

"Please don't worry, Mother.. I'm going to be fine, ok.." She tells her as Willow nods and hugs her.

"I advise you get going." Mark tells Willow and Parker. The two sigh heavily, stand up, and waves to Rebecca before turning to the exit and walking away.