CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

By 4pm, Olive and Taylor return in time. Paulina enters their rooms and sets the balls of garlic around while wearing a mask.

"Alright.. we'll just have to wait some minutes.." Paulina tells everyone while stepping out and entering the living room.

"Paulina, you didn't get sick did you?" Elliot asks her while walking up to her with an anxious look. Paulina takes off her mask while smirking then takes Elliot by his shirt, walks him to a corner and kisses him.

"And here I thought those vampire lovebirds were more show-offs..." Ivan says in a quiet tone but Olive who was beside him hears and smacks him on the head. "Oww~"

"Don't badmouth them! If you're that jealous then find a girlfriend and make out with her!" She tells him sounding annoyed. Ivan at first blinks confused then grins, leans in towards her and places a finger under her chin.

"Are you jealous lil' Olly~?" He asks with a flirty tone. Olive just stutters before pushing him aside.

"Hmph! Jerk..." She says then walks to a corner and sits on the sofa.

* * * * * * * *

Meanwhile inside the two rooms. The smell of the garlic has already filled the room. Both Rebecca and Hunter wake up in disgust and vomits into the bucket that Taylor and Olive set for them.

' What the... What's this smell?! Garlic!-' Hunter thinks before throwing up again. ' Argh- Who the heck did this? Are they trying to make us sick?' He then vomits again and gulps down some water from the jug Ivan and Ian set with cups for them.

' We royals are immune to garlic.. but this much i-' Rebecca thinks then throws up. "..it brings damage to our digestive system..."

* * * * * * * *

About forty minutes later, Taylor and Olive enters each room and opens the windows then packs the garlic.

"Geez... Why did you guys do this?" Hunter asks Taylor in a weak voice.

"Because you and Rebecca both passed out from the drug you were injected with. Paulina told us that this method could help excrete the drug from your systems..." Taylor explains while carrying the bucket and walking to the bathroom to flush out the vomit.

* * * * * * *

Later, the two come out and join everyone in the living room.

"Thanks for saving us Paulina.." Rebecca tells her as she is sitting beside Hunter on the couch.

"Yeah.. thanks a bunch." Hunter tells her too.

"Woww~ I hope this never gets old.." Paulina says acting proud while comfortably sitting on Elliot's laps with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"Sheesh their PDA is even worse than Rebecca and Hunter's." Ivan says quietly.

"For once, we share the same thoughts.." Olive says after noticing.

"All things aside.. Rebecca, what do we do about that leader of that organization? He'll soon come after you three.." Willow says.

"True... We can't keep running away.." Rebecca says thinking.

"I say, we beat him to a pulp!" Paulina says as she immediately turns to everyone and unknowingly pushes against Elliot's d*ck.

"Ugh... Lina.. please be careful the next time you do that.." He whispers into her ear softly while trying to calm himself.

"I'm sorry..." She tells him as she turns to him with a sorry face.

"Ahem!" Olive and Ivan cough at the same time to bring back their attention but they then turn to each other.