CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE (FINALE)

Taylor, Ivan, Rebecca, Paulina and Hunter all walk out of the office with glum faces.

"Huh? What happened?!" Olive asks instantly getting up and walking towards them anxiously.

"He didn't agree?" Ian asks also coming too with Elliot. Paulina, Rebecca and Hunter shake their heads a bit then raise them up while slowly grinning as they show them their ID cards.

"What?!" Olive shouts in shock.

"Hah, you really scared us guys.." Elliot says as he lets out a sighs of relief.

"Congrats guys." Ian tells them.

"I demand we have a party to celebrate this!" Paulina exclaims excited that she hops onto Elliot's back. Elliot chuckles as he carries her.

"Alright guys, quiet down. We're still in front of the mayor's office..." Rebecca tells them, so they all walk out and head to a karaoke bar, book a room and celebrate!

"Hey Rebecca.." Taylor calls to her after she sang with Ian and is now walking towards her.

"What's up?" Rebecca replies with a glass in her hand and swirling it.

"Someone wants to talk to you~" She tells her while winking and secretly pointing outside to see Hunter, just standing in isolation.

"Alright, fine..." Rebecca agrees. She stands up and goes out the room to meet Hunter. "Hey."

"Hey.." Hunter replies a bit dully.

"Taylor said you wanted to talk?" She asks him as she leans on the wall with her shoulder, still holding her drink.

"Are you still mad at me for tricking you earlier?" Hunter asks her, leaning against the wall too on his back and not looking at her. There is few inches distance between them.

"I'd be lying if I said yes.." She tells him as she turns and leans her back on the wall too. "Ahh... you know, I wouldn't have minded if you had just, told me your plan, rather than tricking me like that..."

"I'm sor-" He says.

"Don't." She stops him instantly. "I didn't say that so you'll feel bad and apologize." She then turns to him and walks to face him. "I said it because I wanted you to acknowledge what you did, and try to understand how I felt.." Hunter smiles slightly as he slowly leans off the wall.

"You know.. at first, I thought it was weird how you suddenly had feelings for me back then..." He tells her as he slides some strands of her hair behind her ear. "..It was around the same time you were deciding about your feelings for Elliot..."

"Hmph, I kinda had a feeling that what I feel for you, is way more than what I felt for Elliot.." Rebecca tells him as she walks closer to him and he pulls her into a hug.

"Remember when we first hugged like this?" Hunter asks her.

"At your apartment. I wore your clothes and you only had a shirt on.." She responds while smiling and looking up at him. "So, do you think I've grown?"

"Nop." He replies as he pecks her on the lips. "You're still as short as you were back then. The perfect height.."

"You're cheesy jerk.." She teases him as they lean towards each other and kiss.

"Aww~ finally.." Olive says while watching them from inside the room.

"Uhm woman, have you forgotten we were in the middle of our moment?" Ivan asks her in complete shock. He is sitting on one of the sofas in the room and Olive is sitting on top of his laps with her legs folded.

"What? You make it sound like I don't care about you.." Olive says while rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asks.