CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

* * * * * * * *

"..." Everyone just stares at Olive and Ivan in shock. Olive pulls away then immediately stands up and walks hastily to Rebecca's room.

"Excuse me for a minute!" She exclaims in an embarrassed tone then enters and slams the door.

"Damn, who knew our lil' Olly was so brave~?" Rebecca says while turning to Taylor who smirks while looking at Ivan.

"So Prince Charming, how did your lil' kiss with our princess feel?" Taylor asks Ivan with a teasy tone.

"Hmph. You guys continue, we know what to do.." Ivan tells them while walking towards Rebecca's room.

"Well.. I don't think we need to worry about EX-VP for the time being, right Taylor.." Rebecca says as she looks at her direction. Taylor shushes Rebecca with a smile because Ian started napping. "Well then, guess I'll be staying in your room." She looks at Hunter who morphs back.

"Since we're all splitting up, Elliot and I will head up to your roof, do you mind?" Paulina asks after morphing back too.

"Not at all." Rebecca responds as she and Hunter gets up and walks to his room. Once Hunter enters after her, he takes her by her waist and pulls her to him. "Huh? Hunter.. what-" He then tilts his head to her neck and bites her. "Ah! Hunter.."

"Ahh.. sorry Beca. But for some reason I suddenly feel... thirsty..." He tells her then he bites her again in the same spot and sucks her blood. Few minutes later, Hunter lies on Rebecca's laps in exhaustion.

"What's happening to you..?" She asks him while wiping his sweat on his forehead.

"I don't know.." He responds weakly. In courtyard of Rebecca's house, Paulina couldn't climb to the roof because she was also feeling weak just like Hunter.

"Paulina. What is happening?" Elliot asks worriedly as he has her sitting in between his legs.

"I dunno... but for some reason... I suddenly feel.." She says.

* * * * * *

"Hot.." Hunter says while tugging his shirt a bit to fan himself. Rebecca too, helps by using a hand fan that was in the room to cool him.

*Meanwhile in Rebecca's room*

"So.. not gonna explain what that was about?" Ivan asks Olive while he leans on the bathroom door, inside she has locked herself in the bathroom because she was still embarrassed by what she did.

' What the heck came over me?!' She asks herself. 'No way Olive! You're a grown girl. An adult! This shouldn't be something to be embarrassed about!' She takes a deep breath, turns to the door, unlocks it and opens it while Ivan who hears the click on the lock opens, steps back a bit.

"Oh? You're no longer shy?" Ivan asks her with a teasy tone while taking hold of her chin and smirking at her. Olive's face immediately turns back red.

"Let go!" She shot immediately pushing him away and about to turn to the bathroom door and run inside. Ivan immediately gets a grip of himself and stops her, he grabs her hand and pulls her back that her back hits his chest. "Ah!"

"Geez.. do you get so flustered over a lil' tease?" He asks her while he slowly wraps his arms around her and places his head on her left shoulder.

"I-.." She stutters then he tilts his head and kisses her on the neck. "Ah- what are you-"

"I don't need to say it, do I?" He asks her with a soft voice. Olive calms down a little and looks at him.

"You don't mean.." She says while facing him a bit. Ivan stands straight and turns her to him then gently kisses her on the lips.