We meet again.

"Diego?.."

"Mija ya despiertate!" you groaned in response not wanting to get up. "Ya es tarde mija" your dad said throwing a pillow at you. "Y prepárate tambien, porque bamos a salir. te espero abajo." Y apurate y/n!" Your dad said yelling while going down the stairs.

You got up from your bed and walked into your bathroom turning on the light looking at yourself in the mirror before grabbing your toothbrush. You grabbed your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth and washed your face.

You put on some mascara and highlighter in the inner corner of your eye and brushed your hair, going back into your room to grab some clothes.

you decided to pick out some shorts and a white baggy t shirt. You grabbed your phone and walked down the stairs to put your shoes on, and once you finished tying your shoe lace you heard your dad say "Por fin, Ya bamonos!"

"Okay okay ay boy!" you said following behind your dad making your way into the car. "A donde vamos otra vez?" You said while putting on your seatbelt. "We are going to see the team remember? Thats the whole reason you came to visit." "Ohh right right."

After a while of driving you guys finally made it to the gym. You get out of the car and start walking in with your dad, when you see a couple of guys all talking. You looked around and saw kevin one of your best friends that you met not too long ago when you first came back.

"y/n!!" You heard kevin say while running towards you and picking you up hugging you. You hugged him back "its so nice to see you again kevin!" You said smiling. "Te extrane!" Kevin said releasing you from the hug." kevin you saw me like a couple days ago!" You said laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever" kevin said pushing you lightly.

"Y/n, hola mija como estas?" Memo said pushing kevin away and hugging you. You laughed and hugged him back. "im good y tu?" "Si yo tambien nomas aqui con estos idiotas" he said rolling his eyes and laughing. "WHAT?!" kevin said gasping. "Youre the biggest idiot here" memo said putting his hand on kevins shoulder.

Kevin frowned " nuh uh" he said rolling his eyes. You laughed and went to go say hi to the others. "Y diego?" ur dad says. You feel like you know that name but cant really remember. "Aqui chuy!" "Ah que bueno!" Your dad says and You turn around making eye contact with the boy you thought you would never see again. "diego?..." you mumbled with your eyes and mouth wide open.

A/n: HI idk if this was good or not i rlly tried my best 😭😭 I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE FUN BUT IM JUST NOT THAT GOOD AT WRITING BUT LMK IF YOU LIKED THIS 😣😣 hope yall enjoyed this ill probably write maybe a little later or tomorrow!! Also sorry if this was rlly short 😓 btw i didnt rlly check my spelling so my grammer or punctuation might be a little off 😭

518 words.