El primero juego ⚽️

~ Qatar ~
November 22nd, 2022

Btw i have no idea on how the game would start or end or anything im just so lost atm I chose not to write some things😔 i suck at writing 😭😭
Sorry if some things are wrong chikis, im trying 💔

Also go check out #1 fan by thirstyhoe29 GO READ IT RN I LOVE IT AND LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABT IT 🫶🏼🫶🏼 SHES SO AMAZING GO RN CHIKIS
_____________________________

When you woke up it was around 6am, due to diego waking up and hurrying out of your room going to grab all of his stuff.

When he left you decided to get up and get dressed. You put on some jeans and a jersey, you were looking for your shoes when someone knocked on the door.

"Ay boy!" You say walking to the door, "Hola mi amor." "Kevin que ases aqui?" "What i cant say hi anymore." You sigh, "yes hi kevin." You say and give him a hug.

"So how was diego last night." He says still hugging you, You back out of the hug shocked, and you nervously laugh, "w-what?" "I said how was last night?" He says looking at you strangely.

"What did you think i said? You're acting kinda weird." "Nothing kevin, sorry im just stressed, and yeah it was good but help me find my shoes yeah?"

You say sighing and walking away, "okay." He says and walks over to your bed sitting down and looks at you while you're on the floor looking for your shoes.

You look up at kevin and see him staring at you "Are you gonna help?" "Nope." He says smiling and kicking his feet, "ugh how come your bed is so much comfier." He say laying down and you go back to looking for your shoes.

You laugh, "i dont know, but sucks for you loser." You say and find your shoes grabbing them, "Yes! i finally found them!" You say and get up throwing one at kevin.

"Thanks for the help." You say rolling your eyes and sitting down next to him to put them on, "Oww! That hurt mensa." He says sitting up and throwing it back at you.

"Ow! Estupido." You say grabbing it and putting it on, "whatever ya Bamonos." You say getting up.

"Nooooo, i dont want to your bed is so comfy, its not fair im gonna complain." "Ya llevantate." You say grabbing him by his arm pulling him up.

"Gosh you're so heavy!" You say still pulling him until he eventually gets up and you both fall onto eachother.

"Oww." You say as open your eyes and see kevin on top of you making you blush, "get off me!" You say pushing him off of you and he gets up laughing.

You get up and hit him, "look what you fid you're so dumb, now lets go." You say grabbing his hand and pulling him to the door.

"Your face!" He said laughing, "god that was so funny." He says while walking over to the door. "Yeah, yeah shut up." You say walking out and closing the door.

"I dont wanna go." He says whining as you pulk him to the elevator, "kevin ya callate, if you go ill buy you something later." "OOo OKAY" he says smiling and walking over to the elevator clicking the button.

"You act like a child kevin." You say rolling your eyes as you wait for the elevator, "yeah well you still slept with me" he says shrugging and rolling his eyes playfully, walking into the elevator when it opened.