El beso 😏

"You kissed?!"

You woke up to kevins arms around you and you looked up at him seeing him sleep peacefully. You shaked him trying to wake him up. "Kevin" you whispered "Mm?.." kevin said half asleep. "Kevin! We fell asleep, we should get up now or the others are gonna get suspicious. " "let them think what they want im tireddd i wanna sleep." He said whining and keeping his arms wrapped around you.

You felt this weird feeling in your stomach. You turned around to face kevin as he had his eyes closed. He looks so cute,"I know i do huh." He said smirking with his eyes now opened. Youre eyes went wide. "I said that out loud?!" You thought as your cheeks starting turning red. "Uhm.. yeah whatever be quiet chismoso i dont know what your talking about" "so you dont think i look cute?" He said your faces getting more close to each other.

"I-I mean yeah you do i guess.." you said blushing, knowing your face was super red. So you attempted to hide your face but kevin removed your hands and he leaned in closer breathing lightly"I think you look pretty cute too y/n.." kevin said his lips almost touching yours. Fuck it you thought and you put your hands on his cheeks and kissed him"

You broke the kiss. "Im sorry kev-" you almost finished saying but kevin pulled you back into the kiss. "Its alright y/n.. i liked it" he said smiling, both of your faces red. " oh yeah?" you said as you both sat up and you got on his lap kissing him again. If you knew that you would be kissing one of your bestest friend a week ago you would have not believed it.

"Kevin.." you whimpered not breaking the kiss. "Y/N, Kevin WAKE U-" chucky said slamming the door open "OH MY GOD" he said lookimg at the both of you, you quickly got off of kevin, "GET OUT! OH MY GOD" you said leaning on kevins shoulder hiding your face. Once you heard the door close you looked up at kevin. You both started laughing "oh my god.." kevin said. "What do we do now?" He said looking at you. "I dont know.." you said getting up from  your bed, "hopefully he doesnt tell everyone else.."

you immediately thought about diego, shaking your head. Kevin got up too "so lets go downstairs?.." he said scratching his neck and smiling a little. "Yeah lets go.." you said opening your door and walking down stairs. Once you both were downstairs you saw everyone staring at you both and whistling. "Ay no.." you said,"this cannot be happening." Kevin said both of you standing there awkwardly. "Mira nomas! Pues no que son amigos nomas?" Memo said laughing and so did everyone else. You looked at kevin and shook your head "ya callanse"

They all went towards kevin and started teasing him. You looked at him and you could see his face all red. "Muah muah kevinn.." Edson and alexis say acting it out. You blushed and walked to your living room embarrassed. Diego walking infront of you. "You kissed?!" you looked at him getting angry. "So what if we did Huh? its none of your business anyway." You said trying to walk away.

He grabbed you by your wrist, "did you even like it?" You looked at him confused. " why do you care diego? We arent friends so why i should i even tell you anything!" You said removing your wrist form his grasp. "We were best friends y/n! You were even my first lo-" he stopped himself. "Nevermind go with kevin, see if i care." You scoffed walking away "whatever diego."

A/N: YALL OMGG I WAS WRITING THIS IN CLASS AND I KEPT GASPING LIKE THIS SHIT WAS EVEN CRAZY TO ME 😭😭
I wonder whats going to happen next between kevin and y/n 🤭🤭 i will be posting another part later so just stay tuned for that ! Sorry if this was short i could really write that much.

686 words.