las botellas de agua

"Just wait till we get home."

"Y/n, y/n wake up." You woke up by someone shaking you, "Good morning mi amor" you heard kevin say and he looked at you smiling. "Morning kev." You say yawning "your dad wants you to get ready cause he wants you to go to practice with us." You sit up "oh okay tell him that ill be down in a bit."

You say getting up. "Got it" he says walking out of your room. You walk into your bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth. You grab some some sport shorts and a plain t-shirt, knowing that you're gonna at least try to do something there instead of just being there all bored.

*time skip.*

You get out of the car immediately being asked all sorts of questions by the paparazzi, "Y/n!" "Y/n is it true you and kevin are a couple?!" You stare at them in shock as your dad grabs your arm "shes not answering question at the moment." "Chuy how do feel about your daughter and kevin alvarez kissing?!"

They say making your dad more irritated. "We arent dating, we are just friends, nothing more." You say and walk away hearing them asking questions still. You get inside feeling more calm as theres no pictures of you being taken or getting yelled at. "Estas bien mija?"

Your dad say looking at you his hand on you arm still. "Si papa, gracias." You day hugging him. He smiles and you both start heading towards the gym seeing everyone there training and talking with eachother. You both walk in and your dad immediately goes into training them.

You decide to sit down and watch them play/train. You get up after a good hour or so offering to get them water bottles, they say yes and you go walking to get some that are close to the locker rooms.

You get down on your knees to reach for the watterbottles that are a little far from the rest, once you grab them you turn around still on your knees and look up seeing diego, "On your knees for me?" He says chucking.

"you wish." you say rolling your eyes trying to get up but diego pushes you back down. "I think you look better when you're on your knees for me mi corazon."

He says looking down at you with a smirk on his face. "Wha-" "dont try to deny it y/n you know its true." "Diego move." You say trying to get up again. "Nah but if you give me head then ill move." He says keeping his hands on your shoulders, pushing you down so you cant get up.

"Diego.." you say looking up but instead making eye contact with his buldge. Making you look away immediately turning red, " come on y/n dont act like you dont want to." He says bending down getting close to your face.

You feel your heart beat faster. "I-I dont." You say stuttering. He chuckles, "so if i do this" he says getting closer to you and attaching his lips onto yours, slipping his tounge into your mouth. ( a lil french kiss moment or whateva 😜) he breaks the kiss then looking at how breathless you are, "you arent even temped to?"

He says getting up and placing his finger on your chin and swiping your lip with his thumb. You look at him and bite your lip. " Maybe un po-" you almost say but get interrupted by memo "y/n!, diego" he says spotting you two, "oye que paso?" He says raising his eyebrow. "She just dropped the waters so i was going to help her." Diego said looking at memo with a straight face. "Right y/n?"

Diego says then turning over and looking at you. "Huh? Oh yeah sorry." "Hm okay well lets go." Memo says offering his hand to help you get up. "Gracias" you say with some of the bottles in you arms. "Bamonos pues!" memo says walking ahead and diego whispers in your ear. "Just wait till we get home."  Walking away after saying that with the biggest smirk on his face, leaving you behind with your face all red and shocked, trying to process what he just said.

A/n: im so sorry my chikibabies 😞 i was at school took SM MF TESTS, BRAZIL LOST AND UGH i couldnt yall 💔 it literally felt like the mexico game all over again 😪 but i tried writing this earlier nd i just finished sorry it was short 😓 but like imma write more tmr

Thats me btw 😝 sitting on my papis lap bouta ride him 😻

Cant get over how fine this mf is.

792 words.