Diego what?! 🙊

Ig angst 😓 DONT COME FOR ME PLS IM SORRY 😣

You peaked through the door, "Diego?.." you whispered, in shock.

You thought about running to diego and explaining everything but it was no use. He already found out and there wasnt really a way to convince him that he was wrong because he wasnt, he was right.

you close your door and walk back to your bed laying down and letting tears fall from your eyes. You said you hated diego but.. you really didnt. You have loved him for years and those feelings came back, and thats why you let him do those things to you.

Kevin was out of your mind, you didnt want kevin you wanted diego, You thought crying even harder now. You just closed your eyes and tried falling asleep wishing that the day was over.

*her hoe ass fell asleep so time skip*

You woke up and went to the bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face with cold water and then walking back to grab some clothes, you forgot your dad wanted you to go to the gym so you decided on grabbing some shorts and a sports bra.

You went downstairs and put on your shoes seeing the whole team there just eating breakfast, "mija! Por fin, a comer." Your dad said giving you some eggs with toast, "gracias." You say putting it down on the table and making coffee, you look at diego and see hes just on his phone, you frown and just grab your coffee and sitting down to eat.

When you finish eating you wash all the dishes and get ready to go, you try talking to diego but before you could kevin came up to you. "Y/n! Hey.." he said looking nervous. "Hi kevin.. look i overreacted im sorry, we arent together and i respect that and i think we should be friends."

You say smiling, and kevin also smiles. "Yeah okay, id like that too im sorry though." He says and hugs you, you hug him back, "its okay kev, lets get going though." You say and start walking out of the door.

*time skip or whatevaa* 😝

You get to the gym and walk over to your dad, "estas lista mija?" You groan "paaa, you know i dont play anymoree." "Si mija pero you should you were good at it." He says grabbing a soccer ball and throwing it at you.

You catch it and put it down, just kicking it. "Con passion mija!" You glare at your dad and look around, seeing diego making eye contact before he looks away from you. "I messed up." You say frowning, "y/n!" You turned around and saw chucky, kevin and memo.

"Vas a jugar?" They all said, you scratch your neck, "uhh si, i used to play while i was in highschool." You say feeling awkward, "but i probably suck since i havent played in years." You say kicking the ball up and grabbing up, "i no can still do that though."

You say laughing. "Ooo LET ME SHOW YOU" Kevin says really excited, "si, ill help you too!" Chucky said, "ill be goalie, obviously." Memo said laughing. "I mean i guess." (Im not tryna write all this sorry guys 😢)

You kept looking at diego once in a while, seeing he was training with, edson, alexis, and luis.

*after you finished playing with memo, kevin and chucky.*

"See y/n youre still good, you just need to play more." Memo says, "Yeah! We can all play again tomorrow." Kevin said, "yeah im down." Chucky said grabbing the ball. "Okay yeah sure." You say smiling,"god im tired i dont know how you guys do this all day." You say panting.

They all laugh and pat your shoulder, "go get some rest then." Memo said, "yeah ill see you at home then." Kevin said smiling and you smiled back, "alright bye guys, have fun!" You say walking over to get your stuff and drinking water. "Dad! Ya me voy, i want to visit moms grave.. and maybe change out her flowers, and then go home to rest" You say smiling, "si mija esta bien, ill see you later."

Your dad says kissing your cheek. You start walking out and get into your car, you got in your car and started driving to the cemetery.

*oo 👀 😓 anyways TIME SKIP*

You went to the store and bought your mom some Lotus flowers 🪷, since they were her favorite kind. You then got to the cemetery and replaced the flowers kneeling down and staring at her grave.

"Mami, i know youd be disappointed if i told you that me and diego stopped being friends, but we recently became a little more than that but i messed up ma, and i miss him. Alot. I know if you were here you would try and help me." You say with teary eyes. "Te extraño, mucho, y mi papa tambien, bye mami ill see you soon."

You sigh and get up walking back to your car. You went back home and heard some weird noises, you realize it was coming from diegos room, it sounded like a girl? The door was opened slightly (diego always be leavin his door half opened 🙄),You peaked through the door, "Diego?.." you whispered, in shock.

The sight of diego with another girl made you feel sick, you stumbled back and ran to your room, you shut your door and locked it. You started crying, "i knew i shouldnt have gone back to him. He hasnt changed, he didnt care about me then and he doesnt care about me now."

You say crying, "i just want this to be over already, good thing im moving back to LA soon." You thought to yourself, "sure im gonna miss being here but i just want to get away from it all." You say, grabbing your phone and texting your dad.
————————————————————————
                               Papa 🫡

                                 Papa, im going back to LA
                             Sent at 3:23 pm.

Pretty soon so i thought id just let you know
                      Sent at 3:23 pm.

                  i really do like it here but i have some
                               Sent at 3:24 pm.

business to take care of over there so i might be
                                 Sent at 3:24 pm.

                                 leaving earlier than expected.
                                  Read at 3:30 pm.

Ah mija, its okay if its really important then i understand.
Read at 3:30.

                              I love you, thanks for 
                                                      Understanding.
                                            Read at 3:32

I love you too mija 😘.
Read at 3:33
————————————————————————
Lol my dad puts that emoji so i decided to put it 😓😓

A/n: idk guys i just kinda came up with this 😣 i hope yall liked it tho sorry if its cringey I RLLY SISNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE 😭
Anyways bye my chikibabies i love you all 🫶🏻 also sorry if i dont post alot like i said finals is coming soon and its so mf terrible i have to study and stuff 😭

1165 words.