Goodbye gift?! 😓🫢

*Mature content ahead." 🤭😝😜

"Im gonna miss you."

"i love you y/n, Ive always have."

You finished watching the show with kevin and it was pretty late so you said goodbye and went up to your room.

You walked inside and it was really hot in your room so you just took off your clothes leaving you in just a bra and underwear.

You walked over to your bed and heard a knock on your door, "oh kevin did i forget something?" You say not being able to see anything. "I can believe you're leaving and you didnt tell me." You recognized that voice very well.

"Diego. Please leave, im not in the mood to talk to you right now." You say groaning, " you still shouldve told me, dont you think i deserved to know?" He says sounding a bit mad and upset, you really couldnt tell.

You sat up, "Diego, you avoided me, i felt like shit, you never let me explain because you were just fucking some random girl." You said getting angry, but feeling hurt at the same time.

"I wasnt thinking straight y/n, she meant nothing to me, i thought you and kevin still had something going on.." he says walking closer to your bed, " well you thought wrong and you hurt me diego, i was actually starting to trust you again."

He sits on your bed, "please y/n, atleast let me give you a little goodbye present." He says touching your thigh. You felt shivers go down your spine.

"I-I diego i dint know.." you say looking at him barely being able to see him. "Please mi corazon." You thought to yourself, "fuck.. i cant help but like it when he calls me that."

You lean in and kiss him, he immediately starts kissing back, the kiss feeling hungrier and he started moving his hand on your back and unclipping your bra.

It falls down and his cold hands make contact with your boobs, you moan into the kiss, "fuck diego.." he breaks the kiss, "let me fuck you, one last time."

You nod and lay down, he takes off your underwear and starts moving his fingers, touching your clit, "fuck.." you say moaning.

"Diego.. please just fuck me, dont tease me." He removes his hand, giving you a small kiss and removing his shorts and boxers, he rubs himself and lines himself with your entrance.

He puts the tip in and you moan, putting him all inside of you, giving you time to adjust. "If you ever want to just just tell me and i will." He say and you nod.

*after the smut 😓* sorry guys im too lazy

He pulls out of you and lays down next to you both of you panting. "Im gonna miss you." He says looking at you, you look back at him and give him a weak smile. "I still hate you, you know." You say punching his shoulder. "Yeah i know.. im sorry mi corazon.

I mean it." He says rubbing his shoulder. "Yeah i guess." You say closing your eyes, diego see's you and gives kisses your forehead. "i love you y/n, Ive always have." He says getting up and putting his clothes back on.

You hear him close the door and you open your eyes. Thinking to yourself, "what did he mean by that..did he really mean it?" "No obviously not."

A/n: sorry this is short i just wanted something to post for the night, MAN FUCK Y/N sorry i gotta make her a dumbass hoe 😣😣 i love you my chikibabies sleep well 😝 ill see yall tmr obviously after the game omg i cant wait to see who wins.

623 words.