⭐️ The day they met ⭐️

This chapter is gonna be abt how kevin and michele met 🤗🤗

Kevins POV:

"Andale! Porfa!" I said pressing my hands together, begging alexis, "Que no!" He said rolling his eyes, "go bother someone else kevin! preguntale a diego o y/n!" He said, annoyed.

"I cant find y/n anywhere! And diego who knows where hes at, probably con una morra."  "please!" I said whining.

"Que no!" he said shutting his door. "Fine, vete ala verga pues." I said rolling my eyes and walking away.

Guess ill have to go by myself. I thought, sighing.
______________________________

I was walking around Qatar checking out all the shops, i walked into a store and checked out all of the jerseys that they were selling.

I picked up a jersey with Ronaldinho on the back, my favorite player.

I was so excited to buy it i accidentally bumped into someone while i was making my way to go pay.

"Perdon!" The girl said, she was beautiful.

She looked about my age and all i could do is stare at her, not being able to mumble out a word.

"Ah, si perdon! Its all good, it was my fault i wasnt watching where i was going." I said blushing.

"Oh! Wait, you look really familiar.." she said looking at me, "You're Kevin Alvarez verdad? You play on the mexico team?" She said, my eyes opened wide as i shushed her.

"Dont be too loud! Yes i am but i dont want people to start coming and asking for pictures, im just trying to enjoy walking around." I said pulling her aside, whispering.

"Oh, sorry! i totally forgot but im glad your okay, its my fault. How about i make it up to you?.." she said biting her lip, nervously.

"Yeah sure!" I said smiling, atleast i get to go hang out with someone, and she's beautiful so its a win win situation for me.

"Can i pay for this first? And we can just go hangout somewhere." I said showing her the jersey.

"Yeah of course!" She said smiling, "alright!" I said and walked over to the counter, paying for the jersey.

"Thanks!" i said putting my card back into my wallet, placing it in my pocket.

I walk back over to the girl, smiling.

"Hey, i never got your name" I said, "Oh! Sorry, mi nombre es michele!" She said with a smile on her face.

Michele..

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" I said winking, she looked at me frozen in shock, her face immediately turning into a bright pink.

"Estas bien?" i said waving my hand In front of her face, trying to get her attention.

"Oh um si perdon!" She said laughing nervously. "Its okay, lets go?" I said pointing outside.

"Yeah lets go!" She said smiling as we both walked out.
_______________________________

"So are you here for the world cup only? Or do you live here?" I said walking with some bags in my hands since we checked out a ton of stores, buying things.

"No, i dont live here. Wish i did though its so beautiful, i just came from the world cup." She said sighing, then looking up at me with a smile on her face.

How much more beautiful can she get? I thought, adoring her.

"Hey it was super fun walking around with you, but i have to go." She said frowning.