movie time? 🎥🤨

Pic creds to thirstyhoe29 🥰🥰🥰

*mature content ahead.*

The whole day you and diego went and ate lunch then walked around, but you couldnt stop thinking about chucky catching you both in the elevator.

No matter how many times you tried to ignore it, it was stuck in the back of your mind occasionally thinking about it.

You really didnt want your dad to know, it would ruin everything. He'd be so angry and make you both stop since he didnt want anything distracting him and the others.

"Y/n?" diego says waving his hand infront of your face, staring at you. "Estas bien mi corazon?" He says raising his eyebrow.

You blink and look at him giving him a smile, "yeah, im okay mi vida." you say and put your hand on his, giving him a smile.

"en que piensas?" He said, "no nada, soo what do you want to do now?" You say putting your other hand in your cheek.

He sighs, "no se, maybe we should just go back, im kind of tired." You nod, "esta bien, maybe we can watch a movie or something si quieres."

He smiles, "yeah, lets go then." He says and you both get up and start walking.

While you were walking back you saw joão and that same blonde girl, you looked at joão and he looked back at you immediately smiling.

You looked at diego and grabbed his hand a little tighter, "mi vida, esa es la puta que me empujo." You say whispering.

"Ella?" He days looking at her closely, "la que esta con joão?" He says looking back at you, you nod and you both stand Infront of eachother.

"Hey joão.." you say, "Hey y/n, whos this?" He days looking at diego clenching his jaw, " oh um-" "im diego." He said and you look at him.

"Um, so whos this?" You say as you see the girl cross her arms making a face at you, "Magui, his girlfriend." She says staring at you and grabbing his hand.

"tiene un nombre bien feo, y tambien una cara de pendeja, ay no." Diego says making you laugh, "what did he say?" "No nothing." You say trying not to laugh.

"João!" She says stomping and whining, "pare de magui eu não sei." He says in an annoyed tone.

"ya vamonos, se párese como una niña y me esta artando." You say, "Hey joão, we have somewhere to be so we'll be going, ill see you another time." You say giving him a quick hug.

"Oh okay, well bye." "Yeah bye." The girl says looking at you, rolling her eyes and looking away.

"Alright bye!" You say waving, "Bye." Diego says and you both walk away, you turn back and see joão talking with magui rolling his eyes and walking away from her.

You look back at diego and laugh, "god she was such a bitch, but anyways, which movie you wanna watch?" You say, "Mmm, no se how about we just look through some yeah?"

"Yeah okay, vamonos pues." You say nodding.
_______________________________

*at the hotel*

You and diego were laying down, your head on his lap and his hand on your head, you were scrolling through the movies until one caught your eye.

"Instructions not included." "Mi vida! Ese! Porfavor, its my favorite movie." You say moving your head staring at him, "pleasee." You say giving him puppy dog eyes.

He laughs, "okay pues." He says and you smile and get up giving him a quick kiss then laying back down.

During the movie you were falling asleep, causing your head to move a bit. You heard diego groan which made you wake up a little more, but you thought nothing of it so you closed your eyes and started getting comfortable.