Friend date

~ Qatar ~
November 23rd, 2022
_____________________________
The title might not make sense but i rlly didnt know what else to write 😭😭

*mature content ahead.*

I would like to say something first and i might repeat this but.

Que dios me perdone, amen. 🤕🙏

Oh the things i do for you guys 😔
_____________________________

"Lets see what im going to do to you, oh god i already have a lot of ideas, you have no clue" He said smirking pulling you back into a kiss.
_____________________________

He pushed you onto the bed, removing his shirt and getting on the bed attaching his lips onto yours.

He started kissing your neck and just kept going down, kissing every inch of your body.

When he reached all the way down he opened your legs and looked at you, "can i, mi angelita?" He said biting his lip.

You nod, he smirks and starts kissing both of your thighs then going down making contact with your pussy. (Lord help me 😔 que dios me perdone 🙏)

As soon as he he wrapped his lips onto your clit you bucked your hips, moaning.

"Its okay mi corazon.." he says sucking and licking your clit, pushing two fingers in making you arch your back.

"Oh my god." you say moaning loudly as his fingers thrust into you, "Mm, fuck." You say and running your hands through his hair.

"Please don't stop." You say squeezing your thighs as he moves his fingers faster, licking you up and down.

Sweet moans fell from your mouth making him feel even more horny.

As he added a third finger you started whimpering feeling closer, your hands gripping onto the sheets, throwing your head back moaning.

"Mi vida im gonna." "Cum, cum all over my finger mi corazon." He says thrusting his finger in and out of you even faster.

As soon as you hear him say those words you moan loudly and cum all over his fingers just as he said.

He removes his fingers, sucking on them as you make eye contact, you threw your head back and started panting because of how tired you were.

"Oh mi corazon, this isnt the end. We are just getting started." He says smirking.
________________________________

You woke up the next morning feeling sore but you saw diego next to you clinging onto you, making you smile.

You tried to move slowly to grab your phone but diego groaned and grabbed onto you tighter.

"Mi vida, i just need to check the time okay?" You say and he lets go of you and you reach over grabbing your phone.

It was only 7:30 am, so you decided to just go on instagram for a while until you got a message.

You checked it and it was from kevin and another from joao, you clicked on joaos first.
________________________________

Joao 😵‍💫

Hii Goodmorning!