The ice cream incident 😬

Mature content ahead. 😕

que dios me perdone 😔🙏

"Excuse me?! What the hell!"

You immediately backed away from joao and turned to look at the person, "João! Who is this and what is she doing here with you?!"

She said screaming at him, "magui, stop! We arent even together anymore." He said looking at her, starting to get angry.

You just sat there uncomfortable, it was awkward since they were fighting and you didnt really understand what they were saying since they were speaking portugese.

you started to move to the end of the booth trying to get out until they both notice, "and where do you think your going?" she says making a face at you and speaking with attitude.

"Um.. well this is like a you guys kinda problem." You say awkwardly. "Im assuming you guys havent worked your relationship thing out, so ill let you be." You trying to get up.

She pushed you back down, "you're not going anywhere." You pushed her back and got up, "i dont know who the fuck you think you are, but you are not going to put your dirty hands on me."

You were now fuming, "sorry joao, im gonna go, thanks again for the ice cream." You say looking at him then at the girl "puta." You say and make a bitchy face at her and walk away.

You walked out of the shop and covered your eyes with your hands and sighed. "God.." you say and put your hands down and grab your phone.

You opened your messages and text diego.
_______________________________

Doras cousin 😒

Mi vida, did you finish practice?
The most stupidest thing just happened.

Hola mi corazon no not yet pero
Que paso??

                           Mi vida i can tell you later okay?

Ah okay pero estas bien?

                                      Si estoy bien ill talk to you
                                       later then te amo 🫶🏼

Okay mi princesa te amo
Mas ❤️

                                                                bye :) 💗
Byee
________________________________

Getting diegos message made you feel much more better, you turned off your phone putting it in your pocket and you started to walk to your car.

"Y/n!" you heard coming from behind you, you turned around and saw joao. "Y/n." He said jogging up to you.

"Hey, im sorry about that. Shes my ex and shes just crazy im sorry she did that." He said looking at you, "its okay joao, its not your fault."

"But im just gonna go, thanks again for the ice cream." You say giving him a small smile and opening the door to your car.

"Yeah, anytime." He says frowning a bit and walking away. You get into your car and frown feeling bad.
________________________________

*at the hotel*

You were on your bed laying down thinking about what almost happened with joão.

You werent sure why you didnt move back, but you still felt bad about what happened, you were also mad she put you hands on you.

It was quiet until you heard your phone get a notification. You grabbed your phone to check and saw it was a notification from instagram.

       Magui_corceiro sent a message