Caught 😓

You woke up the next day with diegos arms around yours, you rubbed your eyes and tried getting up but diego pulled you back down.

"No.. 5 minutos mas.." he said mumbling, you layed back down and turned facing diego.

"Mi vida, ya levántate..ya es hora." you say whispering. He groans, "im going to shower, if you wake up you can join me." You say, knowing it would wake him up.

His eyes opened and looked at you, "ya dijiste." He says and kisses you, "bamonos pues." He says smirking and getting up.

You laugh and get up making your way to the bathroom, turning on the water and getting in. "Morning shower sex hm?" He says standing behind you, kissing your shoulder.

"Mhmm.." you say turning back and kissing him on the lips and moving down to his neck.
________________________________

After the shower you and diego got ready and decided to walk over to kevins room to see if he wanted to go out and get breakfast with you both.

You walked over to his room and you and diego heard moaning, you both looked at eachother, "is that a girl?" You say whispering.

"Im not sure.." he says whispering then knocking on the door. You heard the moaning stop and alot of shifting going on in the room, "AY VOY!" He said yelling then opening the door after a while.

He peaked his head out of the door, "hola, buenas dias, que quieren?" kevin said quickly, "uh you wanna go get breakfast, diego was the only one awake so do you wanna go?"

"Um, nah its all good you guys can go by yourselves." He said, "but thanks."

"Okay thats fin-" you said before diego cut you off, "Wuey, tienes una mujer a dentro de tu cuarto?" He said raising his eyebrow and smirking.

"Que? No!" He said blushing, you and diego laugh, "si tienes!" "No i dont, callanse!" He said rolling his eyes.

"Okay whatever you say." You said as you and diego walk away laughing.

He closes the door fast and you and diego start walking over to the elevator, it opened and you both walked in.

"Kevins freaky, en la mañana tambien." He says laughing, "i mean, i wouldn't mind it if we did it in the morning, plus we already did too mi vida." You say shrugging and giggling.

"Oh yeah?" He says looking at you and smirking, "mhmm." You say and wrap your arms around his shoulders, placing your lips onto his as he wraps his arms around you waist.

You were so deep and lost into the kiss that you didnt even notice the elevator door open.

"Oh my god.." you hear and you both pull away from eachother seeing chucky with wide eyes. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME THAT HAS TO WITNESS THESE THINGS." He says with a shocked expression on his face.

"Fuck. chucky! Wait, no digas nada. Please.." you say looking at diego frowning and looking at chucky awkwardly.

"Chucky, de verdad, no digas nada, we'll do anything. No seas chismoso." Diego says groaning.

"Hmm.." chucky said looking at you and thinking, "okay, esta bien, BUT you both owe me food." He says smirking.

You and diego both look at eachother then looking at chucky, "fine." You say rolling your eyes.

"Also, be careful, alot of paparazzi outside so dont get caught." You nod, "OH y tambien, yo no soy chismoso!" He says smacking diego.

"Pues si eres!" "No sierto." He says rolling his eyes. "Whatever, ay viene tu esposa, so we'll be leaving now." Diego says and he nods.

"Okay, adios mocosos, have fun but not too much fun!" You blush and shake your head, "callate ya!" You say and start walking away embarrassed.

"God.. hopefully he keeps his mouth shut." You say looking at diego worried, "its okay mi amor dont worry." Diego says.

"yeah okay.." You say looking at him and smiling.
_______________________________

A/n: short chapter 😓😓 sorry pero te amo chikis stay safe bbgs 😜🫶🏼 again i apologize for bad spelling some words im just guessing atp 😭