La sorpresa 🤭

You finished packing as you were listening to music, and had some breaks in between packing which made it really late when you finished.

You were actually happy to go back with the team, since you were really bored here.

It was always the same thing every day. You either had modeling jobs or you hung out with joão or just stayed in the house or going out to eat.

You were leaving in the morning back to mexico, and even though LA was pretty nice it was just better to be with the team, since they always made you laugh and you had a good time with them.

You got some dinner and then texted kevin hearing about all the chisme he had. After a whole 2 hours talking with him you decided to go to sleep so you would wake up early for your flight.

You didnt tell the team that you were coming, mostly because you forgot but you also wanted to surprise them.

You were super excited and put some alarms and went to bed with a big smile on your face.
________________________________

Your alarm went off at 6:00 am and you turned it off,going back to sleep. (Me asf) you woke up to the alarm going off again and you just turned it off and checked the time. 6:10 am.

You got up stretching and yawning and went to your bathroom brushing your teeth and washing your face. You walked over to your closet and grabbing some pants and kevins sweater since you wanted to be comfortable.

You grabbed your phone and grabbed your
backpack and luggage taking it out into your hallway. You were struggling taking it down the stairs.

"Fuck, i shouldve brought it down last night." You say groaning and finally getting it downstairs. You put your shoes on and grabbed all of your stuff putting it in your car, driving to the airport.
________________________________

*i know imma struggle writing this airport so lets skip it to when your on the airplane.*

You were on the plane and texted your dad reminding him to pick you up.
________________________________

Papa 🫡

Hola pa, my planes gonna
land in about an hour.

Ah okay mija, ay boy.

Okay graciass, oh and also
Dont tell the team about me
Coming, i want it to be a surprise

👍👍
_____________________________

(Does anyone elses dad do that? My dad does this to me all the time oml 😭😭)

You went on instagram bored, and just scrolling seeing a post about diego. You usually got posts of the team since you followed all of them.

You looked at the picture admiring his features, you were blushing and smiling to yourself.

After a while you stopped looking at it and decided to get off insta not wanting to look at it anymore feeling a little weird about it since you had felt butterflies in your stomach.
________________________________
*after the plane landed*

You got off the plan and grabbed your stuff walking and looking for your dad. You saw him and ran to him hugging him tightly.

"PA TE EXTRAÑÉ!" You say smiling and letting go of him. He laughed, "yo tambien mija, but lets get going.

You nod and he takes your luggage putting it in the back of the car, closing it and getting into the car.

You got in and put on your seatbelt. (Wear yo seatbelts chikis 🙄)

You and your dad talked all the way home and once you got there he helped you take your stuff out, and you walked inside the house.

You saw the team in the kitchen eating breakfast since it was still pretty early in the morning.

They all turned and looking at you shocked, "OMG MI AMOR" Kevin says getting up and running to you hugging you.

You laughed and hugged him. "AND YOU WORE MY SWEATER?" He says looking at it.

"Well yeah thought id wear it so i could return it." "I dont care about the sweater, I MISSED YOU CHULIS!" he says pulling you into a tight hug.

"Ya dejala you're gonna kill her." Memo said from behind him and pushing kevin out of the way.

"Hola mija!" He says hugging you and you hugged him back. "Holaa." "Y tu que ases aqui?" Chucky says, "you didnt tell us you were coming!" Alexis says from behind him. "Ahh i wanted to surprise you guys." You say giving both of them hugs.

You saw diego, "Hi." You say blushing, feeling nervous, "Hola mi corazon." He says hugging you.

" MI CORAZON?!" Kevin says walking over to you guys, "Oh it was just something he called me in highschool." You say blushing even more.

"WAIT WHAT." "Ya callate pinche chismoso" you say putting your hand over his mouth.
"Ayuda me con mis cosas, instead of being chismoso." You say pulling him making him grab your luggage.

He walks to your room grabbing your luggage and when you made it to your room he was panting. "GEEZ que tienes a dentro de aqui, its so heavy." "MY STUFF, i need all of my things."

You say hitting his shoulder. He puts his hands up, "okayy, ouch." He says frowning and rubbing his shoulder. "Ay ya." You say rolling your eyes, " i didnt even hit you that hard!"

"Yeah huh!" He says while you guys make your way back where everyone is.
________________________________

A/n: hola chikis hopefully this chapter is better bc the last one sucked 😭😭 but wtv hope u guys liked this one 🤭 remember to check for piojitos dont wanna end up como diego 😭😝

Enjoy this pic of my hubby 🫃🫃

936 words.