World cup? 🌏🏆⚽️

*time skip*

*mature content* 😁
Im Literally so sorry for making every chapter have smut 😭😭 i literally wanna die, writing smut is like so cringey but apparently you guys like it so i do it for my piojitos 🫶🏼

I apologize for the bad spelling 😭

November 20th, 2022
_____________________________

It was crazy how much time passed, it was already almost time and the whole team was nervous.

You and diego thought about telling them but you guys thought it would be best to do it another time.

When you flew into Qatar you all got assigned to a hotel room, thankfully it wasnt in pairs which meant you and diego could hang out whenever you wanted to and not get caught.

The part that sucked was that the team was practicing every day, all day. You would go watch them practice but it would get boring so sometimes you would just stay in the hotel which was also boring.

Tonight you were by yourself in your hotel room watching tv and you were about to fall asleep until you heard a knock on your door.

You woke up and checked the time, it was about 11 pm so you turned off the tv and went to the door curious to who it was.

"Hello?" You say opening the door and seeing diego with wet hair, "hola mi corazon." He says as you invite him in, smiling since you havent seen him since this morning, "Hi." You say smiling at him.

"you showered?" You say pointing at his wet hair. "Mhm, i just got out of practice like a while ago." "You look so good with wet hair." You say giving him a kiss.

He laughs, walking in your room and giving you a small kiss after you close the door, "what did you do today?" He says sitting down on the bed.

"Eh same thing i did yesterday, but how was practice?" You say sitting next to him, looking at him.

"It was alright, i tried doing more harder things today, but why dont you ever go somewhere?" He says looking at you.

"I dont really know where to go." You say slightly frowning, "its okay mi amor." He says grabbing your chin and leaning in to kiss you.

"Just look around, see what there is to do so you're not bored." He says as he pulled away now placing his hand on your cheek.

You give him a smile, "yeah maybe." You say and crawl over to him sitting on his lap giving him a kiss.

"I missed you i couldnt stop thinking about you all day." "Mi too mi amor." You start kissing his neck and try to lift him shirt off but he stops you.

You stop kissing his neck and look at him confused, "As much as i would love to do this mi corazon im just so tired, im sorry."

Your face turns red and you get off of him, "no its okay im sorry." You say covering your face embarrassed.

He looks at you and frowns moving your hands away from your face and you look at him, "you dont have to be sorry, i really wanted to but maybe we can just lay down and cuddle? If thats okay with you. I just want to be with my girl." He say smiling and kissing you.

You blush at what he called you, and smiled "yeah thats fine." You say laying down and letting him lay on your chest.

"Im so tired, your dad is giving us harder and harder things to do for practice, but hey i get it, hes a pretty good coach though." You laugh and he looks up at you, "and he has the most beautiful daughter too." He says smiling at you and you give his a kiss then putting his head back down.