Nieve de Fresas con crema

"I will always love you no matter what because you mean the world to me."
_______________________________

"Im so boreddd, lets go somewhere." You say putting you head on kevins shoulder. "I cant i have some really important stuff to do, but maybe later yeah?" memo said, "yeah me either i have to go somewhere too." "Yeah me too." Everyone in the team were all busy and they kept saying later.

"Kevin?" "Sorry mi amor, im pretty busy too im going somewhere." he says patting your head, and you groan,

"aww come on, please,please,please,pleaseeee" "sorry y/n but you can ask diego. You look at diego, "um wanna hang out? If you're not busy."

You say blushing a little bit. He looks at you and smiles, "Yeah of course, im not busy today." "Ah okay good lets see where we can go then."

You say grabbing his hand and leading him out of the door. You turn around and say bye to everyone, then taking diego into your car making him drive.

"Hey! How come i have to drive." "Well i didnt feel like it." You say shrugging. "Fine, so where to?" "Hmm, oo! Lets go to La plaza? maybe we can get some ice cream or something."

"Yeah okay, lets go then." He say backing out of the driveway, "what'd you do over there in LA?" He says just looking at the road, "oh well i did some photoshoots with joão and i guess we just went out and hung out."

"Mm. Cool." He says gripping the steering wheel a little harder. "But we're just friends, hes pretty cool actually oh! And he plays soccer too so that's interesting." "I play soccer too dont you think im interesting and cool."

He says with an angryish tone. "What? I mean yeah i do but its just different i dont know." You say blushing a little. "Yeah okay." He says and puts his hand on your thigh making your face get red, and you look away not wanting him to see how red you were.

Once you guys got there you got out of the car as fast as you could teying to make yourself less red. "Hey lets walk around and see what we can find yeah?" Diego says walking over to you. "Oh uh yeah okay."

You say and walk beside him. You pass by this little store and see a lady selling bracelets and necklaces. "Oh look! that one looks so pretty." You say pointing at necklace  and smiling at Diego showing him.

He smiles back, "yeah it does, are you gonna get it?" You look at the price, "oh,no its kind of expensive." You say, "lets go look at other things though." You say grabbing his hand, pulling him and walking away to see what you guys could find.

"Oh look! Over there" he says pointing at a shop. "They sell ice cream there, vamos?" Diego says pointing and looking at you. "YES! Lets go come on!" You say smiling, diego looks at you smiling and seeing how happy and excited you were to go, he smiles back and admires the way you smile and the way you look when you get excited.

He remembered how you always smiled, he saw you smiling ever since you were little, and he always thought you looked so adorable.

You were his first crush, but what he didnt know was that he was also your first crush. Both of you always got jealous when you were with someone, because you both liked eachother.

You both just never knew, and you both didnt wanna tell eachother the way you felt, thinking it would ruin your friendship.
________________________________

Once you got to the ice cream shop you were in line waiting to order, "hey we should get a big one and we can just share."

You say, "well if you want to, up to you." "Yeah thats fine, i dont mind." You smile "okay" you wait in line until its your guy's turn to order.