Youre not my dad.

BTW youre like 22-23!
*Not edited* all of my chapters arent edited btw!

"i dont want you hanging out with him anymore."

you both decided you wanted to go get some ice cream, and when you arrived to the little shop you both shared an ice cream since you felt like it was too much for you. You guys sat down and started talking about funny childhood stories and you both put your hands together as you felt comfortable with him, but what you didnt know is that paparazzi saw you two and took some pictures of you and him with your hands together and you guys smiling and laughing at each other.

After you guys finished your ice cream you were walking out when paparazzi came up to you guys taking pictures of you holding ands and kept asking questions like, " are you both dating?!" "how does chuy feel about this relationship?!" Your eyes went wide, "we arent dating!" You said as you walked to the car quickly keeping your head down and ignoring all the other questions. You got into the car with kevin and you both started laughing, "i can't believe they thought we were dating" kevin said laughing. "I know right."

When you guys were driving home you started singing to the song, Adios amor by christian nodal. (Love this song sm. Yall know i jus had to 😣😣) " MIRO TUS OJOS Y NO ERES FELIZ Y TU MIRADA NO SABE MENTIRRR" kevin said singing " NO TIENE CASO CONTINUAR ASI, SI NO ME AMAS ES MEJOR PARTIR." You singing aswell. " Desde hace tiempo ya nada es igual
No eres la misma y me tratas mal" kevin sang as you twi were almost home. "Y ante mi Dios te podría jurar Cuánto te quise y te quiero todavía" you said singing, "KEV MY FAVORITE PARTS COMING UP!" you said laughing "ADIOSSS AMOR ME VOY DE TI Y ESTA VEZ PARA SIEMPREE ME IRÉ SIN MARCHA ATRÁ PORQUE SERÍA FATALL" you said almost screaming. " ADIOSSS AMOR YO FUI DE TII EL AMOR DE TU VIDA LO DIJISTE UNA VEZ, ME LO HICISTE CREER" Kevin sang. " CÓMO ME DUELE PERDERTE ME RESIGNARÉ A OLVIDARTEE PORQUE ME FALLASTEEE"

You both sang as you made it to your house and you both started laughing. "Im like the best singer y/n no one understands my talent" kevin said bragging. You laughed "yeah sure, in your dreams chismoso." He gasped " wow okay. Youre just jealous of my talent so i wont take it personal." He said rolling his eyes.

You both got out of the car as he walked you inside your house. " PA IM HOME!" You said yelling so your dad would hear you. " OKAY MIJA" you smiled and looked at kevin, "wanna go to my room?" " sure why not" he said as you took his hand making your way to your room, opening the door and sitting down on your bed. He looked around and said " wow your room is huge! And really cool. Im jealous" he said making an annoyed face and then smiling sitting down next to you.

"I know its pretty cool huh" you said smirking. After a while you guys kept talking and laughing until you heard your name being called. "UN MINUTO!" you turned to kevin, "ill be back make yourself comfortable." You said walking to your door. " alrighttt te espero aquiii." You closed the door and walked down the stairs, "si pa?" " go show them to their rooms mija" you raised your eyebrow, "what d you mean?.." you looked behind him and saw the team walking through their door. "Oh! Okay pa esta bien."

You said walking over to them, "Okay so theres a couple rooms upstairs and some more over here in this hallway so you can pick any room you want, they all have bathrooms inside of them!" They nodded and kevin made his way downstairs and hugged you from behind, " y/nnnn im boredd" "kevin?" memo said, " i didnt know you were here" he said smirking. You blushed, " we were just hanging out!" " yeah memo nomas somos amigos." "Mhmm." Chucky said from behind memo "thats not what these pictures show" you both looked at eachother confused.

You saw the pictures of you guys when you went to get ice cream holding hands. You looked shocked. "Its not like that!" "Yeah you know how paparazzi is they make shit up!" Kevin said. Chucky, memo and some of the other members laughed except diego, alright whatever you guys say. I rolled my eyes " alright just go pick out your rooms me and kevin are gonna go upstairs" they all said okay and made their way into a room. "Kev go wait for me upstairs in my room yeah? ill show you to your room later im going to get some water" " okayy ill see you up there!" He said as he went to go walk up the stairs.

You walked to the kitchen grabbing a cup and filling it up with water. You turned around and diego was right there, you jumped " what the fuck diego!" You said yelling, "I dont want you hanging out with him anymore." " understand?" He said in a very serious tone. "Excuse me? You arent my dad diego, you dont get to tell me who i can and cant hang out with!" You said whisper shouting.

You pushed him out of your way and walked upstairs. Who does he think he is?! You thought to yourself, he cant just do that to me! You thought getting mad as you calmed yourself down and opened the door to your room seeing kevin laying down with his eyes closed. You put ur cup down on your counter and got into bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about everything but mostly thinking about diego. You groaned and closed your eyes trying to get rid of those thoughts till you ended falling asleep.

A/n: so i decided to write another part and this one is a little longer but i hope you guys like it 🤭 sorry theres a little more kevin in this BUT TRUST THE NEXT PART IS GONNA BE WILDDD so get ready for that ppl 😏😏 anyways 🤭 i kinda dont have alot of idead so im just trying to think of what to do next yk? BUT i hope you all have a good night, day idk 😭 ily all thooo byeee 🫶🏻🫶🏻

1075 words.