Movie date? O que

"You think im cute?"

You decided to put on some comfy clothes, and you were on your phone for a bit since you were waiting for joão to come, it was already close to 7:00 pm

You went to your living room and sat down, you got bored of waiting, you checked the time and it was 7:23 pm, so you decided to text him.
________________________________

João 😵‍💫

                  Hey, are you close?
Delivered at 7:27

Just let me know when
you're Coming. :)
Delivered at 7:29

???
Delivered at 7:30

——————————————————————-

You frowned, "i guess i got stood up." You said sighing, you heard the doorbell ring and you immediately ran to the door and opened it.

There he was, standing right in front of your dooor, "im sorry, im late my phone was dead and i didnt have a charger at all, hope you can forgive me." He says looking a little upset.

You smiled, "its okay dont worry about it, i can give you a charger, but its nice to see you." You say letting him come in. "Here lets go to my room since i have a charger up there."

"Oh okay." He says following you to your bedroom. "Oh here!" You say grabbing the charger and giving it to him, "you wanna watch a movie?"

" yeah sure" "okay come sit." You say patting your bed. He gets on your bed , "so what are we watching?" He says lookimg at you.

You look aback at him, and you think to yourself, "god hes so cute." , "y/n?" He says waving his hand infront of your face.

"Huh? Oh sorry um, i dont know lets look for something." You say blushing. "Oo lets watch this one?" he says pointing at it, "but thats a scary movie!"

You say, "its gonna be scary." "Its okay im here." He says smirking. You smack his shoulder and you both laugh.

"Oh wait! I forgot i had snacks" you say getting up, "ill be right back" you say smiling and going downstairs to your kitchen grabbing some stuff.

You walked back upstairs and saw joão on his phone, he saw you and turned off his phone smiling.

"Okayy im back noww." You say sitting down on your bed and grabbing your phone, taking a picture. "Do you mind if i tag you in this picture?" You say looking at him.

"No good ahead." He says smiling, "okay, thanks." you say smiling and going into instagram, "whats your instagram?" You say and give him your phone so he can type it in.

"Alright here you go." He says giving you your phone back. "Thank you." You say and follow him, then you post the picture.

————————————————————————

Y/n_y/l/n

 Liked by joãofelix79, kevinalvarez_c, yosoy8a, alexisvega

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by joãofelix79, kevinalvarez_c, yosoy8a, alexisvega.9, and 258,678 others.

Y/n_y/l/n @joãofelix79 Movie datee 🍿😋🫶🏻

Joãofelix79 ❤️🎥🍿

Kevinalvarez_c 🤔🤔
Y/n_y/l/n 🧐

João._.felix oh. 😬

Unicorn.badussy is this his gf 🙊

View all comments
————————————————————————
*lowkey so lazy to write the comments*

You noticed that the whole team liked your post except diego, which was kinda weird to you, but you tried to not think about it to much, you also noticed you had much more likes and they were was mostly just joaos fans, which kinda made you nervous seeing they werent all very nice, you just ignored them.

You put your phone down, "lets watch now yeah?" you say smiling at him, "yeah okay" he says playing it.

During the movie you were clinged onto him, not even wanting to look. Sure you were scared but you felt comfortable around him.

He didnt really mind, he would actually hold onto you and smile, he thought it was cute.

By the time the movie ended you got off of him, "im sorry," you say blushing, "dont worry i didnt mind." He says laughing.

"How'd you like the movie?" He asks, "well the parts that i watched were super scary but it was good, what about you?"

I liked it, wasnt that scary to be honest, but what i liked the most was you hanging onto me like as if you were gonna die, it was funny but cute." He says laughing.

"Oh?" You say blushing, you grab your phone, "hey its kinda late," You maybe wanna get something to eat? Its the Least i could do for almost sqeezing the life out of you."

He starts laughing, "sure why not." You smile, "perfect, what do you wanna get?" "Hmm lets get chinese food" "oh my god, yes! Ive literally been wanting that for dayss."

"Ill order it." He says, "no no its okay! I can do it i dont want you paying." "Too late" he says laughing, "im gonna have to pay you back."

"You really dont have to, really i dont mind."
"Fine but only cause youre too cute to argue with." You say and the putting your hand over your mouth, blushing."Oh?" He says smirking, "you think im cute?"

"Umm whatt" you say laughing nervously, he scooted a little mire closer to you. "Because i think you're pretty cute too." You start blushing like crazy even the tips of your ears were red.

A/n:
So i was writing and IT ALL GOT DELETED 😐😣😣. But ill probably try to write more later or tmrr im TIRED 😭 i have been sleeping like all day oml help, ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU MY CHIKIBABIES 🤭🫶🏻
Sorry for bad spelling 😭😭

904 words