After practice 🙊 and more

*mature content ahead.* ( i cringed so bad DONT JUDGE 😭 its so like weird to me. I suck at writing smut)
_____________________________

You were going to bed and put your head on diegos chest trying to fall asleep. After a little while you couldnt fall asleep so you looked up at him to see if he was awake.

His eyes were closed so you thought he was asleep. You smiled and put your hands on his cheek, "te amo" You say giving him a kiss.

You were about to put your head back as diego grabbed you and kissed you back, "i love you too y/n." He says moving his hands down to your waist.

"diego please not again." You say groaning, "im so sore, i probably wont even be able to walk later." You say pouting.

"One more round wouldnt hurt." He says chuckling and looking down at you.

"Menso, go to sleep." You say yawning anf putting your head on his chest, closing your eyes.

He smiles, "goodnight mi corazon." He says kissing your head. "Goodnight." You say smiling, falling asleep.
________________________________

The next morning you woke up finding the bed empty, you look around confused but then you remembered that the team had practice.

You got up from your bed feeling really sore and your legs were shaking, "fuck." You say groaning.

You somehow made it to your dresser grabbing some warm clothes because you slept naked and you were freezing.

After you changed you went downstairs to
Make something to eat bit instead you just made coffee and went to the living room turning on the tv.

After watching a couple episodes of some random show you found you heard the door open and started hearing voices.

Letting you know that the team finally came back from practice, you were shocked that it was already 4:30 since you didnt check the time.

You turned off the tv and went into the kitchen seeing the team, "Hey, how was practice?" You say asking all of them.

"Good." "Eh bien." "It sucked." You laughed as you heard all of them saying how it went. They said they were tired so they want to go rest so you wave goodbye and grab your cup going to wash it.

As you were washing the cup you felt hands wrap around you, " you look good." You heard a voice say, you knew it was diego because you recognized his voice.

But it sounded more deep then usual, you felt him put his head on your shoulder, whispering in your ear, "fuck..you're so hot mi corazon."

You blush and turn around, "diego.." "yeah?" He says putting his hands on your waist.

"lets go upstairs." "Diego i dont know.." you sag biting your lip. "Please, i need you." He says whining and giving you small kisses on your neck.

You bite your lip and grab his hand leading him to your room, "i can barely even walk, i probably wont even be able to walk at all." You say opening your door and locking it.

"Its fine, ill take care of you." He say kissing you, "Couldnt stop thinking about you all day, mi corazon."

"Oh?" You day blushing. "Last night was amazing, i want more." He says leading you to the bed.

"You felt so good, are you gonna let me do it again mi angelita?" he says kissing your neck and sucking on it gently.

"Mhm.." you say moaning quietly, "just go slow please? Im so sore."

He stops sucking on your neck and puts his hand on ur cheeks, "ill be gentle mi corazon dont worry, i will take care of you okay?"

"okay.." you say whispering and getting on the bed.