El corazon

hey pookies, imma just get right into this. 🤭😉

Tw, giggling will be used. 😕😔
I sincerely apologize for that.

Theres probably two things in this chapter that will make u guys a lil mad at me BUT IM SORRY 😣😣
________________________________

Its been around 3 hours since diego left with kevin, and all you've been doing is being on your phone.

You were mostly scrolling on tiktok, watching edits of diego. You missed him so much that all you watched was edits of him.

You decided you were just going to sleep since you didnt really have anything else to do.

Before you turned off your phone you made sure to text joao, and diego.
________________________________

Doras cousin 😒

Buenas noches mi amor,
Please come back to sleep with me :(
  Te amooooo. 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Buenas noches mi corazon, ill
Come back y te amo masssss.

🤭🤭 okay ill be waiting

Okay ya duermateeee

Okayyyy 😾
________________________________

You then go to message joao seeing that he never answered back.
_____________________________

Joao 😵‍💫

Hey! Goodnight joao
,And again congratulations on the
Big win!! Sleep well :)
________________________________

You turned off your phone putting it down next to you and closing your eyes putting your hand between your thighs.

You try falling asleep but all you could think about was diego. You werent sure why you just started thinking about him but you didnt care.

You needed him. You sighed trying to get him out of your mind, but no matter how hard you tried you really couldnt.

You remembered his touch, the way his lips felt on yours. The way his hands would roam your body, and all the filthy things he would whisper into your ear.

You started feeling a little hot so you took the covers off and bit your lip, you got up taking off your clothes leaving you completely naked.

You got back in bed waiting for diego to come back, you wanted to surprise him.
________________________________

You waited a while and once you heard the door open you got really excited and waited diego to come to the bed.

The room was dark but you could still see him, he got on the bed and you immediately attached your lips onto his.

"Nice to see you too." He says chuckling, he still hasnt noticed you were naked. You got ontop of him kissing him, he put his hands on your waist and broke the kiss.

"Estas encuedara, mi corazon?" he says laughing, "i need you." You say whining.

"You couldve just said that then." He says smirking and attaching his lips onto yours, biting your lip.

he flipped you over, now him being on top of you. "Que hermosa eres." He says staring into your eyes, cupping your cheeks.

You blush, "mi vida, please just do something already." "Alright, dont be so loud though. Okay? Wouldnt want to wake up the others." He says smirking and you nod.