Home alone??

*Mature content ahead again* 😓🤭

"I still hate you, you know."

Diegos words never left your mind. They just kept replaying over and over. "I can make you feel so much better." You bit your lip, and looked over at kevin asleep. You sighed and wrapped your arms around kevin and fell asleep.

When you woke up your bed was empty, you looked around but there was no sign of kevin. Then you remembered he had practice. You got up and went to go get breakfast, you started walking towards the fromt door when you heard a noise.

You turned your head and it was coming from one of the rooms, you walked towards it and saw it was opened a little, so you decided to peak through the door and you heard a moan and saw diego. You jumped and opened the door on accident.

You and diego made eye contact and you put your hands over your mouth. "What are you doing here i thought you were at practice" you say looking away. "I stayed, didnt feel like going." "Come closer y/n.." " youre not wearing a shirt."

He got up and he was only wearing his boxers. "Diego! Oh my god" you covered your eyes. "Y/n youve seen me in my boxers before." "YEAH IN HIGHSCHOOL."

He came up to you and grabbed your hands making you look at him. You felt that feeling again. The same feeling that you felt back when you were in middle school. You looked at his abs. "My eyes are up here y/n" you blushed "dont flatter yourself diego."

He grabbed your face. "You still look the same as you did in highschool just more beautiful.." he said looking into your eyes. "W-What?.." he pulled you into a kiss, you didnt move cause you were in shock.

You kissed back and then realized what you were doing and broke the kiss. "No diego this isnt right." You said looking down, "you still kissed back mi angelita" you look up at him,"diego dont call me that.." you said looking away from him.

"You always loved it when i called you that mi corazon" he said smiling. You looked at him and kissed him, the kiss feeling hungrier as he started sucking on your neck. "Gonna show kevin who owns you" "diego no.." you said moaning lightly as he found your sweet spot.

His hands tugging on your pants, pulling them off immediately and rubbing you through your underwear making you moan. "You dont know how long ive wanted to do this." Diego said as he pulled off your underwear. "Youre so wet for me mi corazon, how come?"

He said teasing you. "Diegoo.." he started playing with your clit and in response you moaned out his name. He put two fingers inside of you and started pumping them in and out of you, "shit diego, like that please."

You said tilting your head back moaning. You were so close until you heard the front door open making you get up scared you'll be caught and you started putting your pants back on as fast as you could and walking out looking at diego before you do. You see him suck his fingers making you gulp and walk back upstairs.

You close your door and sit down on your bed no being able to believe what just happened. You kept thinking about what happened over and over so you didn't notice when kevin came in. "You okay mi amor?" you look up at him and notice him looking down at you. "Yeah, yeah im fine dont worry" you say smiling at him. "Nice marks" he says laughing.

Your eyes go wide, "oh.. well youre the one who sucked on my neck last night like a vampire." You say fake laughing a little feeling bad. He kisses your forehead and sits next to you. You looked at him, "Sooo how was practice?" You say trying to change the subject. "It was alright, im very tired though" he says yawning. "Oh well take a nap then."

You said giving him a kiss and standing up. "You do look very tired kev." "Yeah i guess ill take a nap, promise to wake me up in a bit though?" He says pointing at you. "Of course kev" you say giving him a kiss. "Ill be downstairs so i dont wake you up, sleep well kev." You said smiling at him.

You walked out of the room and you put your head down leaning against the wall feeling confused and disappointed. "I cant decide.. i like kevin alot but i cant help but like diego again.. ive had a crush on him for years now." you thought and slapped your forehead "youre such an idiot y/n.." you mumbled to yourself

You walked downstairs and you went to your living room sitting down on the couch and putting on a movie. You saw diego come and sit on the couch next to you. You tried not to make eye contact but you could feel him staring at you. You sighed, "i still hate you, you know." You said not even looking at him.

He laughed softly, "im pretty sure if you did y/n you wouldnt have been so wet for me earlier, and letting me give you the biggest hickeys on your neck, you know you love me mi corazon." he said smirking. You turned red and decided to ignore him, continuing to watch the movie that was playing infront of you.

*not edited sorry for the bad grammar, i also keep forgetting to write more spanish 😭*

A/n: Hii sorry i didnt post a little more earlier i tried but i literally felt so sick i threw up and i fell asleep 😭 but tmr ill try to write more after school or maybe during idk yet. BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS I LOVE YOU POOKIES 😘😘😣

 BUT I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS I LOVE YOU POOKIES 😘😘😣

Lawrd have mercy these men are so mf fine i just cant pick 🤭😣

1008 words.