Second game 🏟️

~ Qatar ~

November 26th 2022.

Today was the second game that Mexico was going to play in the world cup, except this time they were playing against Argentina.

You were nervous, everyone was pretty nervous since Argentina was a pretty good team, but you made sure to help the team by giving them all your support.

Before you went to sit down you met with diego before the game and went somewhere privately giving him a kiss, "do your best, i believe in you mi vida" you say giving him a smile and putting your hands on his cheeks.

He smiles back and gives you a kiss, "i will mi corazon, te amo." He says giving you a hug.

"Te amos mas" you say hugging him back, "now gooo." He laughs and kisses your forehead, "okay, adios." He says walking away and waving, with a big smile on his face.

You waved back and went to the stands, you sat in between chuckys wife and memos wife. You all started talking about the game, waiting until it started.

Once it started you all stopped talking and started paying attention, so far they were doing good.

You crossed your arms, biting your lip looking at the game, everytime they were close to scoring the ball would either get kicked away or the goalie wouldve catched it.

You saw your dad and be looked pretty stressed out, both teams were playing good, when halftime came, they all drank water and started planning out how they could try to score.

You saw diego staring at you and you gave him a smile, you gave him a thumbs up and made a heart with your hands, whispering, "i love you."

You saw him smile and whisper back a quick i love you too before turning his head and focusing hard on what the team was planning out.

When halftime was over to waved at the team and yelling a goodluck, along with chucky y memos esposas. (Theyre both me btw 🤗😋)

You sat back down and focused on the game again, you saw the team fight harder, having possesion over the ball most of the time.

You were really hoping for someone to score, you saw someone take the ball, and passing it to messi, he ran really fast and kicked the ball scoring.

Your mouth went wide open and saw them celebrating, meanwhile the team looked disappointed and frustrated.

You frowned also disappointed, and sighing sitting back down crossing your arms. When they got back to playing, at around 87 minutes you saw a player named Fernandez take control of the ball.

You stood up, hoping someone took the ball away but he ended up scoring, you sat back down biting your lip.

It was 0-2, there was still time but at this point it was getting closer to the game ending, you really hoped that someone scored.

After their celebration, they got back to playing and you noticed the team wasnt as confident anymore but still trying their best.

You saw edosn pass it to chucky, and chucky passing it to alexis, then alexis passing it to diego as he got closer.

You saw diego kick and score, you got up cheering and clapping, it was now 1-2.

You looked at your dad crossing his arms looking even more focused, you could tell he still wasnt having it.

You still had some faith but it kept getting closer to full time and either team wasnt scoring at all.

When full time came around you sighed, you got up and went with your dad, "esta bien, papa, atleast we got one goal, its better than nothing." You say putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Mhm. Pues si." He says taking a deep breath in, then putting his hand on his hips and walking away.
_______________________________

You were waiting for the team to come out so you could meet up with diego, and try to make them feel better.

Once you spotted them you saw most of the team with their wives so you decided to go up to kevin and diego.

You walked up to kevin and gave him a hug, "you did good." You say patting his shoulder, "i guess." He says mumbling and walking away.

You frowned and walked up to diego, you hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear, "im sorry mi vida, but im so happy you scored. You did amazing, and you should be proud about that." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek quickly so no one would see.

"Yeah, im glad i scored, but i think we couldve done better." He says sighing, "mi vida, you still did good, argentina is a pretty tough team, and for you to atleast score is a really good thing."

You say putting your hand on his shoulder, you could tell his was upset, probably more mad than sad.

He walked away throwing something small and messing with his shirt.
_______________________________

On the ride back to the hotel it was quiet, everyone went back to the hotel upset and tired.

You walked into your room and immediately walked into the bathroom taking your clothes off and getting into the shower, you walked out covering yourself with a towel and walking back into the room.

You grabbed some comfy clothes putting it on, and then sitting down on your bed, brushing your hair, while brushing your hair you heard a knock on your door.

You got up and put your hair brush on the counter and opened the door, diego walked in and closed the door immediately attaching his lips onto yours.

You were shocked but you kissed back, you broke the kiss, "mi vida.." you say panting, he shushes you and starts leading you to your bed.

He combs his wet hair with his hand and pushes you onto the bed, and crawling on the bed attaching his lips onto yours again.

This didnt feel like a passionate kiss, it felt hungrier, you knew he wanted to take his anger out on something, and this was his way to do it.

As he hovers over you he breaks the kiss and stares into your eyes, "si puedo?" You nod and he gives you a kiss, then moving on to your neck.

"you're gonna be limping by the time im done with you, mi corazon." He says in an angryish tone, while his hands roam your body.
________________________________

A/n: hi, dint hate me pls im sorry 😔 its like 1am its TOO LATE TO BE WRITING SMUT but anyways sorry for the short chapter, hoped u like it, didnt rlly know what to write but its wtv 😓 i love u all sm que se cuidanse🫶🏼🫶🏼