Photoshoot with a special someone

*this chapters gonna be hella long bc i gotta feed my chikibabies* 🤭

"Its very nice to meet you!"

After the long flight you got your luggage and ordered an uber, making your way to the house you had in LA, while in the car you observed the streets, you missed being here but you would rather be with your dad and the team.

The car ride was sorta short but once you made it to your house, you grabbed your stuff and went inside. It felt empty.. You felt lonely seeing that no one was here to hang out with you or laugh and stuff like hoe the team did.

You made your way to your bedroom leaving you luggage by your closet, you got into your bed and pulled out your phone immediately texting your dad.
————————————————————————
     Papa 🫡

                                      Hola paa, i got home safe.
Read at 11:30

Hola mija, que bueno!
  Read at 11:30

                                                    Sii, que ases?
Read at 11:33

Aquí nomas, training, y tu?
  Read at 11:33

                           Just laying down im kinda tired
                             I might take a nap and unpack
                              Later.
   Read at 11:35

Ahh si mija, take a nap
i have to go anyways.
Read at 11:35

                                              Okay te amo, ill text
                                                  You later when ur    
                                                  Not busyy.
  Delivered at 11:36

——————————————————————

You turned your phone off and got a blanket and took a small nap, so you would have time to unpack and get something to eat.

*after she took her nap 🙄*

You got up from your bed and ordered some food, you decided to order tacos (i rlly want some rn 😞)

You got your luggage and opened it, getting some of your stuff out while you were waiting for the food to arrive

Once you put some of your clothes away you heard the doorbell ring, you went downstairs and opened the door "thank you!" You said and grabbed the food, tipping the lady that came to give you the food.

You went to your kitchen and grabbed a drink and ate your food, you werent gonna lie you missed the team so much. You felt lonely without them.

You decided to facetime kevin, since you were bored and knew he probably wasnt doing anything.

————————————————————————