Abs?? 👀

*Mature content ahead. 😉😮‍💨* writing this made me cringe so bad but i do it for  yall 🫶🏻
_____________________________

"Well do it." He says smirking.

ugh btw i love you all sm, ur comments are the best i love reading them they got me smiling nd shii 😝.
_____________________________

You guys didnt want to go home just yet, since it was still pretty early.

Diego wanted to walk around but your legs were kinda shaky from what happened in the car.

Diego thought it was funny, you didnt. He grabbed onto you tightly though, it made you blush.

While you were walking you saw a lady selling horchata and you begged diego to buy you one. (I want one so bad rn 😞)

"Aw please diego, porfaaa." You say giving him a puppy face.

He laughed thinking about how cute you looked clinging onto him begging.

"Okay, lets go then." "Yes! Thank you mi amor." You say smiling and kissing his cheek, holding onto his hand as you guys walk over to her little shop.

"Hola! Um si me puede dar una horchata?" You say smiling feeling a bit nervous. (Real 😣)

"sí, por supuesto! qué tamaño?" "Mm que tamanos tienen?" you say as she shows you the sizes she has, you chose a large one so you and diego could share.

She gives you the cup after you paid, you and diego fought over who was paying but you ended paying,"muchas gracias!" "si de nada!" You smile and wave walking away.

You put the straw in and taking a sip, "here." You say letting him drink from the straw.

"Mm, its good but your mom made it better." He says shrugging and you laugh "yeah she did."

"Aver, dame! Before you drink it all." You say as you guys play fight over the drink.
________________________________

*time skip to when you guys got home bc idk what else to write chikis im tired 😣*

You walk in and groan, "my legs hurt im so tireddd, we walked like all day." You say kicking your shoes off.

"Mm i can help you with that" He says carrying you in his arms.

"diego que ases!" You say whispering not wanting to wake up anyone. "You said your legs hurt, im just taking care of mi angelita." He says shrugging and walking up to your room.

You put your arms around his neck and your face turns all red, "you're crazy." You say laughing a bit.

He laughs and opens your door walking in and locking it. He places you on your bed and starts kissing you.

"Whats up con los besos?" You say as your holding onto his cheeks.

"What i cant kiss my girlfriend anymore?" He says placing his lips back onto yours, "Mm." You say breaking the kiss, "you can but algo quieres, si o no?"

"Mm si, you're right i do. I want you." "You couldve just said so mi amor." You say kissing him.

"Mm, you remember when i told you that you could ride my abs?" You start blushing, "yeah, why?" "Well do it." He says smirking.