The goodbyes

The pic of diego at an airport 🤭🤭

I finally finished all of the stuff that i had to do here. It was my last day so i decided to hang out with the team and maybe go somewhere to eat or hang out somewhere.

I still wasnt sure but i got ready in the morning, remembering what happened last night, i started blushing and tried to push those thoughts away trying to forget about last nights events.

Even though the words he told me last night couldn't get out of my head no matter how much i tried to stop thinking about it.

I went downstairs and greeted everyone, "Its my last day here so do you guys maybe wanna go get something for breakfast?" They all agreed and we went out to this restaurant that had breakfast.

You were sitting and talking to everyone, just laughing and having a good time, it was nice since you were leaving.

You were gonna miss everyone but you thought it was for the best, plus you would atleast have a nice little job for a while.

After breakfast you decided to go to the movie theaters to watch a movie with all of them, you guys decided to wath the bew Avatar movie.

During the movie you kept whispering to kevin and laughing since he would say some funny stuff, and also talking to edson in between the movie.

After the movie you were hungry so you guys all went to get some food, it was already dark by the time you guys finished eating.

You went home and said goodnight to everyone hugging them, you said you would say goodbye in the morning since your flight wouldn't be till 7:00 am.

they said they would be awake at 6:30 since they had practice and that they would help you with your luggage. You thanked them and went to your room.

You went to bed putting an alarm, and going to bed. The next morning you woke up at 6:00 you got up and showered, got ready and out on some comfy clothes since you didn't want to be uncomfortable on the plane.

You walked downstairs with your luggage and greeted everyone, they helped you put the luggage in your dads car. You hugged everyone and when you got to diego you felt awkward but you hugged him too.

You got walked to the car and waved, and then got inside the car, your dad taking you to the airport. You were talking with your dad on the way and when you guys finally arrived he helped you take ur luggage.

You hugged him, "im gonna miss you pa." You said almost crying, "i promise ill come back soon." "Its okay mija, as long as you're happy there then its okay, you can come back at any time."

You smile at him and hug him, "ill text you all the time, ill be in contact with you." You say and start walking to the plane. ( idk how planes work yall ive never been on one 😭)

A/n: i decided to write this for tmr because i wont have time to do it at school but after school i definitely will, sorry if this is short 😓 i love you all my chikibabies i hope you guys have a good day 🤭😝

562 words.