IN THE CAR? 😦

*Mature content ahead.*
________________________________

"Diego, i would love to, but we cant tell the team. Especially not my dad, he doesnt want me distracting you from the games and stuff."

You say looking at him, seeing him frown, "i understand mi corazon." He said kissing your forehead.
________________________________

Once you guys left you were in the car and on the way diegos hand was on your thigh. Like always but since he didnt let you finish you were still horny. (Ew)

You pressed your thighs together when he started caressing your thigh.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at you really quick since he was driving, "que paso mi corazon?" You took a deep breath, "U-Uh no nada." You say biting your lip.

"Hm." He said not believing you but letting it go, he continued to caress your thigh not even noticing hid hand went up a little.

You let out whine, then covering your mouth, he looked at you and chuckled, "now i know, you're still horny isnt that right mi angelita."

He says moving his hand up higher, "I-I diego wait.." you say pressing your thighs together even more.

His hand now under your skirt moving his hand rubbing you through your underwear.
"F-Fuck!" You say moaning, then grabbing his hand feeling sensitive.

"You gonna let me finger you or should i stop?"
"N-No please dont stop." You say letting go of his hand.

You see him smirking, "good." He says then tugging at the waistband of your underwear. "Take these off for me yeah?" You nod taking them off almost immediately.

You spread open your legs as he moves his hand rubbing your clit, "god, you're so wet."
He says chuckling.

You gasped as he slowly started to push one finger inside of you, he gently started thrusting his finger in and out.

"Fuck mi amor, please go faster." He smirked and started to go faster, then adding another finger.

"Oh my god." You say whining as he curled his fingers, you were a moaning mess.

You were really close as he kept pumping his fingers in and out of you even faster than before.

"Fuck diego, im gonna cum!" You moan out loudly, not being able to take it anymore.

"Aver, cum all over my fingers." He says and you do as he removes his fingers, making you suck on them.

You grab your underwear slipping them back on, "gracias mi amor." You say panting.

He chuckles, "anytime mi corazon." He says and you reach over and give him a kiss on his cheek.
_______________________________

A/n: sorry this is short, some one requested smut so i jus had to chikis 😣😣 te amo mis piojitos 😝🫶🏻🤭

452 words.