Kevin and his candy 🤭🙄

"You're leaving?!"

"You're leaving? And you didnt tell me?.."

*time skip to after a couple days.*

You walk down the stairs, looking really with the worst eye bags as you haven't slept or left your room in a couple of days, due to always hearing diego with that same girl. You havent fully seen her face and to be honest you really didnt want to.

Everyone was pretty worried and even knocked or texted you but you always answered so they wouldnt worry too much. "Hola, no te hemos visto en mucho tiempo, como estas?" Your dad says and everyone looking at you, "im good just tired, you know."

You say rubbing your eyes. "Ay no mija you look like you havent slept at all." Memo says with a worried face, "oh its because ive been contacting some people you know since im leaving soon." Kevin looks at you right away, "You're leaving?!"

He says with a shocked look on his face, "yeah you're leaving??" chucky and alexis say. You scratch your neck in awkwardness, "uh yeah i havent told you guys?" "I don't remember you telling us." Edson says, "yeah me either!" Kevin says. You look at them and frown,

"Oh im sorry i thought i did, i have this big modeling job that i got offered not too long ago and its really important to me.." they all nod and say stuff like "oh its okay." "Sorry again.. i just came to get some juice ill have to pack soon."

You hear a door open and see diego come out, "uh forget the juice i have to go i remembered that i have an important call to make, sorry guys!" You say trying to avoid diego and walking back up the stairs quickly.

Once you get to your room you close the door and sigh, "i should probably get packing.." you say to yourself and take out a luggage filling it up with clothes and other things, once you were finished you closed it up and left it by your closet.

You were pretty tired but decided to shower instead of going to sleep since you were tired of being in your room all day. You went to shower and grabbed some of the clothes that you didnt pack, you saw kevins hoodie that you forgot to give back so you put it on and smiled feeling warm.

You went downstairs again and put on your shoes, "kev, i took ur hoodie if thats alright." You say showing him. "Its fine y/n it looks better on you, keep it so when you leave you wont forget ur bestie." You laugh, "okay, hey im going to the store to buy some stuff, want anything?"

"Hmmm, Ooo yes! Buy me candy please please
Please, i havent had any and i want some im just to lazy to go." You laugh "pinche huevon, alright ill make sure to buy you some candy, ill be back pretty soon." You say patting his shoulder."

"Thank youuu! You're literally the best." He say hugging you. " i know i am." You say hugging him back and laughing, you see diego and clear your throat, "okay im gonna go now, bye!" You say walking to the door quickly and making your way to your car, turning it on and driving away. ( VROOOOM 🚗💨)

You get there pretty quick and walk around the store looking at the thing, deciding to buy some ice cream and a drink, and then buying kevins candy. You make your way to the checkout and pay for the stuff, making your way out of the store and back into your car.

Once you get home you look for kevin and see him on the couch. "KEVINNN." "MI AMORR" he says with he arms wide open, you jump on him and laugh, "I GOT YOUR CANDYY!" You say and give it to him. He gasps "Oh my god, you are the best, thank you!"

He says taking it and opening it, "you want one??" He says offering you some "No im good, but thank you" you say smiling, "whatcha watching?" You say laying your head on his chest, "Oh! Its this one show about a serial killer its WILD."

"Ooo i wanna watch, you know spend some time together before i leave." You say smiling "YESS!" "You're leaving? And you didnt tell me?.." you and kevin both turned to the side, "i-i just thought you wouldnt care, i mean what difference would it make? You avoid me all the time."

He stood there with wide eyes and tried to speak but he ended up just walking away. "You sighed and looked down. "You okay mi amor?" You looked at him and fake smiled, "yeah im fine, lets just keep watching yeah?" He looked at you and smiled back, "okay." He says and unpauses the Tv.

A/n: HI POOKIES SORRY i was tryna update earlier but some stuff happened 😣😣 BUT IM BACK 😝🤞🏼 hope you guys like this 🫶🏻

My hubby 😻😻😻

839 words.