😬📸

When you were with joao driving to his place, you started crying even more, just thinking about them together, playing with the ring, twisting it around.
_______________________________

When you arrived to his place, (hotel) you felt awkward and embarrassed. He let you inside, and you just sat on his bed with your eyes all red and puffy, not being able to stop crying.

"Do you have a shirt i can change into?" You said in between breaths, "Yeah, yes of course." He said, immediately going to find a shirt, he picked out a simple black t-shirt, handing it to you.

"Can you turn around?" You said, and he immediately turned around closing his eyes.

You got up and removed the jersey, putting on the shirt. You folded the jersey and sat back down.

"You can look now." You said, sniffling. "Okay.." he said, and sat down beside you, "im really sorry y/n.. Ive liked you for quite a while and i dont know what i was thinking, i just hope you can forgive me.." he said staring at you, with a sad expression on his face.

"Its okay, dont worry joao. I just didnt know you felt that way.." you said staring back at him, playing with your fingers.

"I just didnt know how to tell you, but im sorry.. i guess i should have told you before." He said, placing his hands onto yours.

"Its fine.." you said as you both made eye contact. The room was silent as you both started leaning in.

Maybe you shouldn't have done this but you werent thinking straight at the moment, and before you knew it your lips were connected.

You didn't feel the same spark as you did when you kissed Diego but you just ignored it, continuing the kiss.

He put his hand on your cheek, deepening the kiss.

He broke the kiss keeping his hand on your cheek, "are you okay?" You nodded and pulled him back into the kiss.

"Wait, y/n." Joao said in between kisses,"Hm?" You said moving to his neck, trying to just forget about what happened with Diego.

"Stop.." he said pulling you, "what?" You said confused, "are you sure you want to do this?" He said grabbing onto your hands.

You bit your lip, thinking about it for a while, "yes." You said sitting onto his lap, pulling him in for another kiss.

Your phone buzzed but you ignored it, continuing what you were doing instead.

He put his hands on your hips as he starts kissing your neck until you hear another buzz, and another and another.

You groaned and pulled out your phone seeing a million of notifications, some from michele, your dad, kevin. Just not diego, the one person you were hoping to get messages from.

You opened it and saw the pictures of you and joao kissing at the game, your eyes opened wide as you immediately jumped off of joaos lap.

"What happened?" He said looking at you confused, "look!" You said showing him.

"Oh my god." He said, and you immediately started to go into your messages.
_______________________________

Michele 🫶🏼
Y/n!!

Michele 🫶🏼
Have you seen the posts they made abt you
And joao?!

Michele 🫶🏼
Are you okay?
_______________________________

Mi chismoso 💗
Omg!

Mi chismoso 💗
I knew itt!

Mi chismoso 💗
Mi amor Why didnt you tell me?

Mi chismoso 💗
Your dads not very happy tho 😬
_______________________________

"Oh no.. no, no, no!" You said panicking.

"Relax! We can clear this up somehow.." joao says trying to calm you down.

"Yeah.. yeah, okay." You said sighing and putting your head down.

"What if we both take a nap? Im pretty tired, and it could help you get that off your mind, yeah?" He says as you nod.

"Okay, yeah." You said, and he kisses your head as you lay down next to him.

He put his hand on your head, pulling you closer to his chest, and for some reason it reminded you of how you and diego would spend your mornings and nights cuddling.

"Why would he do this to me? Especially with her?" Was the only thing that you could think of until you eventually drifted off to sleep.
________________________________

A/n: hola 🤭 im tryna post a little more often porque i feel bad 😓 but y/n and joao? 😯😯 next chapter will show diegos POV 😉😜
I love u all thanks for everyone thats still reading and supporting my book 😪💗

740 words.