Paparazzi 😐

*Sexual content ahead*

Once diego left you looked around and decided to check the time, "oh shit" you said and getting up from the couch and going into your room opening the door slowly seeing kevin asleep still. You walk over to him "kevin.." you say shaking him lighty.

"Hey wake up" you hear kevin groaning "what time is it?.." he says looking at you, "Its 4:00 pm, its still pretty early." "Mmm okay." He says sitting up rubbing his eyes. "Wanna go get something to eat?" You say looking at him.

He looks back at you and smiles "yeah, sure just let me shower and get ready." He says getting up. "Oh i was just about to shower" you say walking towards him "Then lets shower together mi amor" he says grabbing your waist, pulling you into a kiss, You kiss him back and laugh,"Okayy."

Next thing you know your hair was sticking to your skin, face pushed into the tiles as kevin held you against the shower wall, water streaming over you as he thrusted into you over and over again.

"fuck kev.." you said moaning, "te gusta eso mi princesa?" He said turning you around and picking you up, your back against the wall, he pushes himself inside of you,"Si, si me gusta mi amor" you say moaning. The bathroom filled with you and kevins moans and the sound of his cock slamming into your pussy.

"Mi amor, im close.." you say tilting your head back. "Yeah?.. lets cum together." He says fucking you harder hitting your sweet spot causing you to both cum. He pulls out of you and puts you down giving you a kiss on your forehead, as you felt his cum dripping out of you, he turns the water off and grabs a towel wrapping it around you and taking you to your room.

Once you both got ready you decided to head out and go get some Chinese food, you got your food and you guys sat down in a little booth and started talking and laughing about random stuff. Once you both finished eating you got into the car and kissed him not knowing paparazzi got a picture of you guys kissing.

You put on your seatbelt and started driving back to the house, talking even more on the way home. You grab your phone and once you turn it on you saw it blowing up with a bunch of notifications. Some from your dad, and people tagging you in a post.

You open the messages from your dad. "Y/n, que es esto?!" He says sending you a picture of you kevin kissing, you close your eyes and sigh, "fuck."

You say as you get more messages from your dad. "Whats wrong?" Kevin says looking at you a bit worried, "paparazzi got a picture of us again kev and my dad saw it." You say covering your face with your hands. "Shit." Kevin says.

A/N: this chapter sucked im sorry it was rlly short too 😭 i was at school and didnt have much time to write and ive also been studying for finals so most of these might be short and itll probably take a while for me to post but ill def write when im not busy! I kinda just wrote this but IDK i couldve done better tbh 😭 i just wanted to make sure to write something for you guys today.

579 words.