Thoughts

Diegos POV:

"Adios!" I said as I was walking out, tired and upset. I just wanted to leave until someone came up behind me tapping me on my shoulder.

"Diego!" I turned around, my eyes meeting a familiar blonde, "blanca?" I said shocked.

"Pero que haces aqui?" i said confused, "te extrane, i know you said you didnt want to see me again but.. i thought id come and watch you play." She said getting a little closer to me.

I sighed and shook my head, "blanca, i dont want to talk to anyone right now. Im not in the mood." I said groaning, looking in front of me.

My eyes met with y/n's, a worried expression on her face as she was looking around, until her eyes fell onto mines.

Without thinking i take blancas hand, leading her into a corner that was more private.

She looks at me and grabs my face placing her lips onto mines, "why dont we go somewhere. Have some fun, like we did before." She said biting her lip.

"I-" i tried to say, before getting interrupted, "please.." she said, putting her arms around my neck. "okay.. why not." I said, sighing.
_______________________________

We arrived to my hotel room, seeing how empty it was. Usually id stay at y/n's so it was weird to be in here but theres nothing i could do about it now.

I opened the door letting blanca in, i closed the door behind me as she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a kiss.

I sat down on the bed as she started leaving small kisses on neck, taking her shirt off. I bit my lip, "woah woah woah, wait." I said pushing her off of me.

"What?" she said looking at me confused. "Im just, tired. Im sorry." I said sighing, "hey, its okay.. maybe we should just go to bed, i dont mind if you dont want to." She said, putting her shirt back on.

"Yeah, thanks. Im just not im the mood. It was a hard game." I said, lying with a fake smile on my face.

"I understand." She said getting onto the bed, laying down.

I layed down next to her, as she layed her head down on my chest. It didnt feel the same as being with y/n. She made me feel happy and safe by being in her arms, but that was all gone now.

I closed my eyes trying to forget about y/n but all these thoughts ran through my head.

Why him? Was i not good enough or something? I can't believe i believed her when she said he was just a friend, soy bien menso.
_______________________________

A/n: its a short chapter but i just wanted to write diegos POV 😓😓

468 words.