No aftercare?! 🤨🤥

*mature content ahead*
sorry theres sm smut chikibabies 😭

"Eres mia entiendes"

I was sitting down watching the team practice occasionally zoning out and thinking about what diego said to me earlier making me blush and sqeeze my thighs together, at the thought of what wouldve happened if memo didnt come.

"BOO" kevin said making me jump "Kevin!" You say hitting him, he starts laughing and rubs his shoulder where you hit him, "oww, eso dolió" he says frowning. "Menso dont scare me like that."

You say crossing your arms and then rubbing his shoulder "sorry mi guerito" "HEY Im not white!" He says chasing you as you run and he catches you and you start laughing.

You look at the field and see diego giving you a glare, drinking his water and walking away. You clear your throat and free yourself from kevins grip. " i was just kidding ayy ur not even whitee." You say laughing.

*a lil time skip or whatevaa*

You finally get home and you go to your room, jumping on your bed laying down like a starfish, "por fin" you say whining and closing your eyes, You heard the door open.

You groan, "quiennn, ya vayanse estoy cansada" you heard the door close. "Who else would it be, mi corazon." You immediately get up and look at diego, seeing he has a big smirk on his face. "U-uhh que ases aqui?.." you say blushing, "tu ya sabes porque estoy aqui."

"I saw you with kevin earlier, how would he feel if he knew what was about to happen before memo caught us. He says locking your door and walking closer to you. "Why dont we finish what we started earlier hmm?"

He says putting his hand on your cheek and kissing you. He takes off your shirt and keeps on kissing you unclipping your bra, letting it drop to the floor.

You moan into the kiss, "diego espera.." he hums still kissing you, you break the kiss, "what if someone hears us." You say looking at him. He looks at your boobs (ew i cringed writing that.) and smirks, "youll just have to be quiet princesa."

He says connecting his lips to yours, then moving on to your neck and down to your boobs sucking on one of them and playing with the other. You moan quietly, "diego.." " si mi princesa, que quieres hm? Dime."

He says removing his lips and looking at you. "Please fuck me.." you say whining, he smirks "thought you'd never ask, Mm but first i want you to suck me off, yeah?" you nod, and get on your knees pulling down his shorts and taking then pulling off his boxers.

It was definitely bigger than you thought. "Holy shit.." you say almost drooling at the sight. " you like that? Huh?" He says chuckling. You nod as you start by licking and teasing his tip then putting his entire length into your mouth, hearing him groan made you feel more bold and you immediately started bobbing your head and you start gagging as he pushes your head down even further.

"F-Fuck, y/n.. asi mi corazon." He says tilting his head back and moaning. "It feels so good y/n" you start try moving even faster, you feel him twitch, " ya casi, mi princesa." He says and grabs your head and thrusts himself inside your mouth feeling his dick hit the back of your throat making you gag.

He moans and cums inside your mouth. "Fuck." He says and takes his dick out of your mouth. "Swallow it." He says and you do and show him your tounge probing to him that you swallowed it. You get off your knees and he pushes you onto the bed. "You want me to fuck you?" He says spreading your legs open. "Fuck, yes." "Y que se dise?"

He says rubbing you through your underwear. "Porfavor mi amor." You say moaning. "Good girl." He says ripping off your underwear and going down kissing your pussy, getting back up and rubbing his dick teasing your clit. "No.. dont tease me diego, just put it in already."

You say whining. "Mm." He says smirking and putting it in, stretching you out. "Oh fuck diego.." you say moaning loudly, he covers your mouth with his hand shushing you. "Callate, remember we have to be quiet." 

He gave you no time to adjust before pulling out and slamming back in. Your head fell back into the pillow, moans spilling out your mouth but they're muffled because of diegos hand. He brought his other hand to your throat, squeezing it gently.

He moved harder and deeper inside you and you felt that familiar feeling starting to bubble inside of your stomach. You felt his dick starting to twitch inside of you as he tightened the grip on your throat, bad words spilling out of his mouth mixed with moans of his own.

"Cum with me mi princesa." He said feeling close. "O-Okay.." you say moaning as his grip on your throat gets tighter, making you grip the sheets as he thrusts into you harder. "Fuck diego." You say your eyes rolling back, and cumming with him.

He stays there for a while releasing his hand from your throat and your mouth, and then pulling out. Both of your cum spilling out of you almost immediately. He gives you a little kiss. "Eres mia entiendes" he says moving his thumb across your lips before giving you another kiss and then getting up, getting ready not even giving you time to respond.

You sit up covering yourself with the blanket and look at him blushing. "Ya te vas?.." "youre not gonna stay with me for a while after you literally just fucked the shit out of me?" you say frowning a bit. "I cant stay here forever mi corazon, Perdon" He says putting his shirt back on and fixing his hair, he gives you another kiss, " ya me voy, te veo al rato, mi corazon."

He says opening your door and walking out making sure to close it lightly. You lay back down and groan, "fuck, what did i do" you say covering your eyes, then turning to your side and close your eyes trying to fall asleep but keep thinking about what diego said.

"Eres mia entiendes." "He doesnt own me he shouldnt have said that, and i shouldnt fall for him again. He hurt me and made my life miserable leaving me all alone." You say thinking to your self.

A/n: sorry for not posting yesterday, after portugal lost i was very devastated 😢. BUT I WROTE THIS SO LIKE I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS 🤭 ily all sm ill see yall later my chiki babies

1131 words.