Memories

After the call ended, you just layed there thinking about what you did, a part of you regretted what you did and the other didnt.

You felt bad for his girlfriend or whatever she was to him, you told yourself that you shouldnt have called him, but you liked it, and you just decided to get into the shower to get your mind off of it.

when you got out and changed you got a phone call from your dad.
________________________________

Incoming call
              Papa 🫡

Hola papa

Hola mija, so are you coming back ?
You know since the world cup is starting pretty soon.

Your eyes open wide and you quietly gasp, you totally forgot about that.

   Oh uh si pa i am maybe this
Week, hopefully.

Ahh okay que bueno,
Pues let me know when youre coming
So i can pick you up.

       Si pa, of course ill let
       You Know.

okay mija , ill let you go now
I love you, Bye.

Yeah i love you too pa bye.

________________________________

You say ending the call. "Fuck, guess i have to start packing and booking the flight." You say, grabbing your towel and drying your hair, and brushing it.

You put down your brush and turned on your phone, looking for a flight that would be sometime soon.

You found one and booked it, you turned off your phone and put it down on your counter, walking to your closet to grab your suitcase.

You opened the closet and grabbed it, setting it down in the middle of your room, opening it and grabbing some of your stuff and putting it in there.

You had put a lot of stuff in your suitcase since you would be gone for a month, traveling with the team to go to Qatar.

After about 20-30 minutes of you packing you got tired and decided to take a break.

You were pretty bored and didnt know what to do so you texted joão seeing if he was busy.
________________________________

    *i got lazy so i made a fake message chat 😭 it also looks like weird so dont mind that chikis 😋*
——————————————————————

    *i got lazy so i made a fake message chat 😭 it also looks like weird so dont mind that chikis 😋*——————————————————————

________________________________

You sighed and went downstairs and grabbed a water bottle and a snack, making you way back upstairs.

You sat down on the floor and put your water and snack on the side and put on some music. You were putting some stuff in the suitcase and a familiar song came on.

It was the song that you and diego used to listen to all the time back when you guys would hang out daily.

After he left you listened to the song a couple of times but it just wasnt the same so you told yourself you wouldnt listen to this song ever again.

So hearing this song made you think of diego, you stopped packing and just sat down spacing out but still being able to hear the music.

As much as you wanted to skip it and pretend you never heard it you just couldnt, you loved this song and just wanted to hear it after not listening to it for quite a long time.

You grabbed your phone and took a screenshot of the song, sending it to diego.
_______________________________

*idk why tf it turned green 😭 oh well 🤭*________________________________

________________________________

After sending that last text you kind of felt better, you just wanted things to be the same with diego again.

It was pretty clear to you that diego also wanted things to be the same, and you knew you were falling for him again.

Just like in highschool, you fell for your bestfriend but he never knew and you wanted to tell him so many times, but you didnt want it to ruin your friendship so you stayed quiet.

You still had to stay quiet, he was with that girl and you and him were just, friends again. You know you messed up by calling him, because he was probably still with that girl.

You had to keep your feelings to yourself, atleast until the time is right.

A/n: hi my chikibabies, i hope you guys liked this one idk if it was short or not but i tried my best 😭😭 anyways love u mis piojitos 🥰

703 words.