3. Two (new) Protectors

Y/n's POV

I didn't want to see neither Kori and less Hanami. Kori judged me so badly, looking me up and down as if I were an alien. She definitely didn't like me. And this feeling seemed to be shared by Hanami, as well, who liked to insult me the day before. And moreover, the two girls seemed to get along really well, which made me thought that the two of them might have been friends with each other for a while. For all I know, they could be plotting something against me, right now, if not just against my three boys. Really, they better not do anything... because I do not want things to start badly for me this year, me who wanted to start over and hope for the best, it's like all the efforts I put in the last three months were all for nothing.

But, if we see the positive side of the story, none of the boys changed, they kept their personality... and their love for me. Except for Tooru, on his personality side, he seemed more quiet than usual, but I can't blame him, right? We did have a fight a few months ago that resulted in us wanted to be like we were before. But waiting three months isn't the easiest thing ever and when we finally see each other again, we don't know how to act, because we lost the motivation we had at the time, knowing it hadn't been long since the fight, but now... it's different. It looks like we apologized from afar and we forgave each other without speaking anything, but just by hoping everything would go back to how it was when we would meet again. But it ended in an awkward situation where we just smiled at each other, Hajime and Sao hoping it would all go back to normal in a matter of seconds. But please! I even told myself to not feel nervous and there I was, smiling at him with the little strength he gave me at the moment. I guess I wasn't generous on it, too, since he smiled nervously and timidly. And same. Tooru? Timid? Nah, impossible. But I know what I saw. And I'll never deny it, because we all know I changed him.

*-*--*-*

And that's why I ended up on the floor, next to my bed, because I kept rolling and giggling like a baby when I'm just a nervous teenager in love. It did hurt, but even though, I still rolled on the floor, almost crying because of my thoughts. I don't know what to think and how to explain it, but it's like my love for him bloomed again in a matter of a night. Please! I'm pathetic!

And my desperate thoughts made my body stand up too rapidly for a person who had just woken up. And that, because I heard a notification coming from my phone. Hope and dreams are always crushing the truth, hurting the deepest nerve of the heart. Explanation : it wasn't the person I hoped it was, but I still was happy to receive a text from him.

From Hajime : Hi, Y/n, waking up to enjoy a new day, I hope. With all that happened yesterday, I forgot to tell you "welcome back home" so welcome back! I hope you're doing good this morning.

To Hajime : Good morning! I couldn't be any better, and how are you?

From Hajime : Perfectly well. Also, I wanted to ask you if it was okay if Sao, Oikawa and I accompanied you to school this morning.

To Hajime : How could I refuse? But are they aware of it?

From Hajime : The idea came from Oikawa. He asked me to ask you. But don't tell him I told you that, it was supposed to be my idea. He'll probably kill me if he knew I told you.

The instant the words appeared in front of my eyes, a bright smile drew itself on my face, because knowing Tooru kept his caring and overprotecting side made my heart go woushhhhhhhh.

To Hajime : Understood! But please, tell me the girls won't be there, especially not Hanami!

From Hajime : Don't worry, Hanami never walks with us in the morning. And Sao told Kori he wanted to spend the "Morning Walk" with his bestfriend. Look, this girl is more jealous than Tooru, so she probably saw the word "Bestfriend" as "My other girlfriend that's better than you". But Sao doesn't care because he knows how it is. If Kori doesn't understand, it's her problem, apparently. His words, not mine. But yeah, she'll understand one day, he's sure of it.