46. Graduation

Soon, the snow was starting to melt and the trees were starting to bloom. Soon, these hats were on our heads and this diplomas in our hands. It was our last official day of Highschool, a time I would never forget. While others will come back here for their second or last year of Highschool, some will be new, and the rest will be long gone. Gone to University, gone to a modeling agency, gone on a stage, gone in a professional sport team, gone abroad. Just, not there anymore. This school will keep our memory. The memories of our sport, the story of the most popular guy in school and the daughter of the most popular and talented volleyball players in all Japan... and their friends. They'll try and get to know what has become of them. For a lot of people, we might just be a myth, because we were so popular and what we went through is a bit unbelievable. Well, this is our life. This is my life. To think I'd get there someday.

Two years ago, I didn't know I would be coming here. I didn't know the memories I would make, the people I would meet, the horrible things that happened to me. One year ago, I didn't believe I could become something again. I didn't believe that life reserved for me a good life. I didn't believe I could get back up on my feet.

But it pretty much looks like I've been mistaken from the start. Because if I weren't, I would not be here, as a third year at Aoba Johsai Highschool and Oikawa Tooru's girlfriend, the popular guy of those times... and soon to be his wife...

*-*--*-*

As we leave the school with the hats and diplomas, the graduation ceremony being over, I turn around to the school and I stand there for a few seconds. Instead of turning back to my friends to follow them out of the gates, my feet take me again into this school I thought I would never go in again. The hallways are empty, no trace of students or teachers. I go up the stairs and I get to my Homeroom class, where it all started. If I hadn't been in the same class as Hajime and Tooru, I would never have lived that life.

The door is opened. I enter, walking to the back of the class where we usually sat, the three of us. I slid my fingers on Hajime's desk and then mine that follows. I look to the side, putting an hand on once Tooru's desk. I sit, then I look out the window, my head resting in my palm, my elbow on my desk. I smile as I remind myself of the old memories.

*-*--*-*

Third Person POV

When they realize Y/n's gone, they are not out of the school perimeter yet. Oikawa turns around to put an arm over Y/n's shoulder, but he finds no one behind him.

"Y/n?" he calls, looking around.

When he doesn't find her, he gets everyone's attention.

"Guys, Y/n's not here anymore."

"What?" Ena reacts, worried as they all turn around to their friend. "She was there just a minute ago."

"Where did she go?" Sao asks.

"Let's go our separate ways to find her. Ena, Irana, Sao, check outside of the school. Iwa-chan, come with me. We'll go look inside."

They nod and Iwaizumi makes his way to him as they run to the school, entering it. Slowing down, they look around just to make sure she's not in the main entry.

"Y/n!" they shout her name a few times, before going on their way to the second floor.

There's no one in the hallways. They continue to scream her name.

*-*--*-*

Y/n's POV

I hear their voices call out to me, but I don't respond. I let them find me. It feels like a game of hide-and-seek, a game that I didn't play in a long time. It's not hard to find me, you just have to have a good sense of logic...