27. Help!

"We're gonna go to Kyoto, as we usually go each year with our third years. We're gonna give you the informations on a sheet in a few days, so you can organize yourselves. It will be a three days-two nights trip. Anyway, let's talk about Homeroom class stuff"

I was surprised, because obviously, I wasn't waiting for this to happen like that, right when we come back to school. Well, at least, the good point is that getting my uncle's approval won't be that hard. I can always do what I want, so that won't be a problem. Anyway, I try to concentrate in my other classes, but it's hardly possible, since I am making up scenarios in my head all day long. On lunch time, we all met up to the table we usually ate at before summer break. Tooru and Hajime were on each side of me and on the other side of the table, Sao was in front of Hajime, I was in front of Ena and Tooru was in front of Irana.

"Do you think we'll have that thing in teams of two?" Irana suddenly asked.

We all turned our heads toward her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know, when they ask us to chose ourselves another person to be in teams of two and walk through Kyoto and all. You don't remember doing that in Middle School?"

"Ah! That! Of course I remember, it just slipped my mind"

"Okay, then, I'm taking Y/n all to myself, guys!" Tooru screamed in my ear, hugging me.

"I don't remember agreeing to that! Imagine the teacher choses our teams of two!" I screamed back, making him jump, breaking the hug.

"No, Y/n, I can totally say, the teachers always let us chose our partners for this trip. So you don't have to worry" Ena confirmed.

Worry?!

"Yeahhh!" Tooru screamed again, hugging me again.

I looked at Ena and mouthed : "I thought we were friends". She winked at me and Hajime and Sao started taking their spot in the conversation, too.

"I don't mind teaming up with you" Sao said to Hajime.

"Me neither. It's better than working with Tooru"

"Hey!" Tooru and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Sorry, Y/n"

I gave him a smile as Tooru was breaking the hug.

"And me?"

"No sorry-sorry for Shittykawa, I apologize for that" Hajime told him, not showing him any pity.

Ena, Irana, Sao and Hajime then started talking about nothing in particular, laughing at each other's face. It was like Tooru and I were just spectators. And then, I felt his breath near my ear. And before I could turn my head, I heard : "But you don't mind, do you?"

When my face arrived a few millimeters away from him, I blushed and saw him blushing, surprised, before we both looked away. I continued eating and while the others wouldn't notice, I whispered a : "No, I don't mind"

"When are you starting club activities, boys?" Irana suddenly asked.

"Right after school, today" Hajime shared. "And as always, Monday, we don't have any practice"

"Sad, I'm jealous. We only start tomorrow, it's depressive"

"You can wait, damn it!" Ena told her, slapping her in the back of her head.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Deserved!"

Lunch time went by in a few more sentences and we walked back to our lockers, getting our things for next period. And the rest of the day went by in a lot of scenarios. When I arrived in the gym while the boys were changing, I joined my uncle who was standing up near the bench.