31. The second day

In the end, we returned to our rooms, too tired to stay sat there without falling asleep. Then, I dared to think that if the teachers were to find us here the next morning, we wouldn't be able to find each other for the last night here, on the same balcony, at the same time, doing whatever we wanted, and whatever was supposed to happen. Basically, if tonight could happen again, I would be the first one to say yes. I fell asleep, probably with a big smile on my face, thinking about what had happened and dreaming about... wonderful things.

*-*--*-*

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" Ena whispered loudly, shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes, only to see the sun shining into the room. I instantly closed my eyes, because it was blinding me. In no time, I earned a complaint from my friend.

"Don't fall back asleep Y/n! Wake up!" she said, louder this time, throwing a pillow on my face.

"Ow! What time is it?!" I screamed through my pain.

"Time to wake up or the teacher will be mad at you!" she briefly explained, not giving an answer to my question, and taking the pillow off my face. Through the small openings of my fragile morning eyes, I saw she was still threatening me with the pillow. I turned on my side, where the sun couldn't affect my poor eyes. "Dear, when did you fall asleep? You look like you barely slept"

"Yeah, something like that" I confirmed with a low voice.

"What was that?"

"I said : "Something like that"!" I repeated, standing up.

"Oh my god! What did you do?" she asked, slowly putting down the pillow.

I looked at her with a mischievous smile before putting a finger to my mouth. "It's a secret" I whispered.

Before I could even defend myself, she was hitting me with the pillow, making me fall on the ground from the impact.

*-*--*-*

We visited a place near the hotel first. We would stay in the area, walking here and there, admiring the beautiful view of Kyoto. Irana and Ena had ran off somewhere far away from me. I didn't bother, I felt good alone, listening to the teacher explain where we were going and what we were looking at. Eventually, I joined Tooru and the others.

"Where are the girls?" Sao asked.

"Somewhere unknown to me, I guess. They immediately disappeared when I told them I didn't want to accompany them wherever they were going. Weirdly, what the teacher was saying was interesting"

"Wish you had your headphones, am I right?" Tooru suddenly asked.

"Well, it would be better to listen to music while experiencing this, I confess"

"Ena told us you had a hard time waking up this morning, is this true?" Hajime asked.

"If the curtains would have been closed, it wouldn't have been the case"

"So you did have a hard time waking up"

"Mmmh, I wonder why" Tooru whispered.

I nudged him in the ribs.

"Ow! Y/n! That hurt!" he cried, putting his hand where I hit him.

"Deserved"

"Why? I thought you loved me!"

"Shut up and continue walking"

"Meanie!" he called, crossing his arms and looking away, acting like a child.

I rolled my eyes then looked over at Hajime and Sao, who where smiling, eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"Nothing" Hajime said, looking in front of him, still smiling ridiculously.