9. Kori Yuuri

The first semester was coming to an end. The exams were in a week, and the Interhigh Preliminaries as well. I would be able to meet my adorable friends from Karasuno. I was so excited, it had been so long. I know Aoba Johsai played them the day I was coming back in Japan, but I arrived too late to be able to see them. But I just have to wait a week! I wonder if they have new first years...

Irana and Ena had joined our group. Sao, Hajime and Tooru didn't refuse their presence but they were hesitant at first, but after enjoying a few days with them, they couldn't let them go anymore. I liked the way they were adapting to those new girls, knowing I didn't particularly like them before Irana and Ena. But I was happy all was going my way. Well, I mean, all except Yuuri, Sao's girlfriend. Neither Hajime nor Tooru were very fond of her. She was acting like a princess and it pissed me off, but I didn't show it. Irana was at that point where she could explode and kill everyone around her, but Ena succeeded in calming her a little, even though soon enough, I was sure Yuuri was going to be dead. In a way. And Sao, well, he seemed kinda embarrassed by what she said sometimes and felt harassed by her actions. And yeah, I still didn't want to ruin their relationship. Maybe, if he ignored that redflag, he still loved her.

And I really asked myself why he would, since she came up to me when I was at my locker, taking my things for third period. Well, I want to say, it wasn't the conversation I was waiting for from her. She looked so sweet...

"Irihata."

Wow, what a way to greet someone.

"Yuuri!" I exclaimed, a bit nervous.

"Stop hanging out with us." she directly said, which took me by surprise.

"Is it Hanami speaking or-?" I jokingly asked, but she didn't take it to be a joke.

"Stop hanging out with us."

"Sorry?" I became serious because of her demand. She was insulting me and it was pissing me off.

"You heard me"

"Then my answer is no"

"Why do you always act like that around Sao? Why does it have to be my boyfriend?"

"Act like what?" I asked, thinking she was joking.

"Like he belongs to you, like you love him and all. Are you trying to steal my boyfriend? You come back and you think you can have him?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Yeah, I did. It's not that. It's just, I don't love Sao that way. He's like a big brother to me." At that point, I was almost sure she wouldn't believe what I said.

"You're lying. Why would you hang out with him if you weren't in love with him?"

"I'm not?"

"Stop hanging out with us! That's all!"

"I won't. Sao's my bestfriend. Moreover, I'm in love with someone else."

"Hanami knew you would say that."

"Wha-"

Oh my God, for real?

Well, I kinda knew they were plotting something.

"Yuuri, look, I am not stopping hanging out with my bestfriend. Understood? I don't care, so bye."

I closed my locker and walked away.

"Wait! We're not done talking!" she exclaimed, angry.

"Kori?" Sao called out to her. "What were you talking with Y/n?"